GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:54:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SWAT Raid goes to shit  (Read 3726 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
SWAT Raid goes to shit
« on: March 14, 2011, 11:04:02 pm »

This is just terrible... The SWAT breaks in their house at night, Shoots their dogs with children in the house,
Thinking its a big time drug dealer, Only to find out a small amount of pot and a pipe with resin in it.
I don't know if this was posted before.

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: SWAT Raid goes to shit
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 11:21:30 pm »

Another victory in the War on Drugs.  Mission Accomplished.

How difficult is it to watch the property and determine if it's a dealer or a dimebag?  I am as anti-drug as ever, but whoever signed that warrant, or whoever decided to just do it using the power of Anti-Terrorism excuses, needs a two-tier demotion.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 12:01:12 am »

How difficult is it to watch the property and determine if it's a dealer or a dimebag?  I am as anti-drug as ever, but whoever signed that warrant, or whoever decided to just do it using the power of Anti-Terrorism excuses, needs a two-tier demotion.
QFT.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 01:19:27 am »

Why didn't they wait for the dog to tackle them and then press E to snap it's neck?
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

jjmusicnotes

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 02:57:51 am »

Why didn't they wait for the dog to tackle them and then press E to snap it's neck?

lmao +1

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 05:13:33 am »

Crackerjack job, guys.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC
Pages: [1]   Go Up