GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:03:09 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: v4.2 Translations  (Read 72749 times)

VGF

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.VGF is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: v4.2 Translations
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2013, 09:26:53 am »

Copy that, Spanish check on the way.

EDIT: Aaaand done.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:55:22 am by VGF »

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Matteobin has no influence.
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2013, 10:05:59 am »

As soon as I have a free moment, I'll update the translation.

P.S.
Would it be possible be credited as "Matteo Bini" (my real name), instead of "matteobin" (my nickname)?
It would help inserting this localisation work in my curriculum vitae as a translator. ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:12:27 am by Matteobin007 »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2013, 12:41:36 pm »

If I want 3 rounds in an 18 minute span, does the game automatically do the division now?

Yes, the new create server menu asks for round count now, instead of round time. This makes sure when you play localhost servers you get the number of rounds you want without thinking too hard. It also takes into account the round delay so you get full timed rounds.

You can still use the ge_roundtime variable if you set the round count variable to -1.

But it the round count variable is > -1, it will automatically divide the rounds based on your desired count (0 and 1 are equivalent to each other, ie no rounds).

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2013, 10:10:19 pm »

That's cool.  I think it's better that way.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2013, 04:49:56 pm »

Sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy. French translation is up and done!

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2013, 02:28:09 pm »

I can't see the differences in the comparison link you gave us... Have I to translate it completely from scratch?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »

I'm going to update this tonight, I will post a new comparison after that. Some things were found during release testing.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2013, 02:40:20 am »

Sorry for the delay!

Here is the unified diff file, I accidentally deleted the history files on the wiki while cleaning up a massive spam dump that occurred.

http://update.geshl2.com/ges_english_diff.html

Italian translation file: http://wiki.geshl2.com/translations/gesource_italian

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2013, 01:26:41 pm »

I've updated the translation, I noticed there were some duplicates in the comparison link though.

Anyway, my only problem is with these two lines:

"TeamMenu_ServerVar"          "Server Var"
                "TeamMenu_Value"                "Value"

What is the context of those sentences?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2013, 04:55:38 pm »

They are headings located on the team selection vgui menu. You can see them right when you join a server and the map finishes loading.

Ignore the duplicates, it's an artifact of the comparison program I used.

Matteobin

• Secret Agent
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2013, 01:33:02 pm »

Done.

Thank you for the support. :D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up