GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:49:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 93257 times)

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 07:54:12 am »

Nice job man! I like how it is coming. However, I have to agree with sharp when he said he disliked the dropping of the floor in the main room. I think it cramps it up and it just looks odd. I think you should just leave it flat. But hey, it is your map. GO WILD :D

Thank you Dude!
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 02:03:39 pm »

I love the outside! I agree that the main control room is a little cramped, if you are going to drop the floor at least remove the railing that blocks access to it, makes it very hard to maneuver during a fire fight. I would also add another row of consoles down there like a "mission control" sort of thing like in the movie. Also, need to add the kitchen to that far glassed in room (where Natalya hid herself in the movie) don't forget the grate in the ceiling!!

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 05:49:09 am »

Clever, Natalya was.
No "hyperventilating".
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 08:07:45 pm »

Update!

Clever, Natalya was.
No "hyperventilating".

In the counter XD

BIG THANKS TO IMAGESHACK.US FOR REMOVED ALL PICTURES!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:46:34 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 10:34:29 pm »

See the difference colored lighting makes? Looks good bro its comming along nicely!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 11:02:39 pm »

VERY NICE! It is getting so much more sexy. :D I am assuming you are going to make it a little bit more detailed and not so "tidy" since the movie version wasn't that clean. In fact, i think there were more computers all the way across the front area...I forget though and it wouldn't be as good for fighting in cause of cramping. Anyways, hope you add some "dirtiness" to the map at some point to make it not so spotless. :D

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 11:33:17 pm »

See the difference colored lighting makes? Looks good bro its comming along nicely!

The lighting was already like that! I reduced the brightness of the game.

Quote from: CCsaint10 bklax23
VERY NICE! It is getting so much more sexy. :D I am assuming you are going to make it a little bit more detailed and not so "tidy" since the movie version wasn't that clean. In fact, i think there were more computers all the way across the front area...I forget though and it wouldn't be as good for fighting in cause of cramping. Anyways, hope you add some "dirtiness" to the map at some point to make it not so spotless. :D

Yeah I will add on as the film!
Released maps:

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 12:41:00 am »

That looks amazing. Keep up the great work!

The only thing I don't like is that the hallway is a little too long.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 08:50:18 am »

I would really like to see more then just the outside area and the control room.
How far is your progress on that?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2009, 02:59:27 pm »

Entrance hallway is too long, it will lead to people camping at one end with high power weapon and a massacre.

Lighting is great

I think the space between the rear console and the goldeneye key revolving door thing is too much.

Great job!!

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 12:28:47 am »

Looking so much secksier now.

Shorten the hallway and throw some monitors on the ceiling and you'll have awesomeness.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 01:34:53 am »

Looking so much secksier now.

Shorten the hallway and throw some monitors on the ceiling and you'll have awesomeness.

BIG THANKS TO IMAGESHACK.US FOR REMOVED ALL PICTURES!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:47:02 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 02:01:41 am »

lol, I made it into one of the pictures. >_>

I still think that the hallway may be a little too long. I also think it should be widened or have the ceiling heightened, to at least give the person coming down the stairs a little slack, because the person on the bottom of the stairs has a big advantage. Spydow killed me a few times this way.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:12:20 am by Storm101 »

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 03:05:31 am »

looking really good man. I hope we get to experience it sometime soon. :D

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 03:33:12 am »

lol, I made it into one of the pictures. >_>

Lol yeah!

looking really good man. I hope we get to experience it sometime soon. :D

Thank you :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 03:46:34 am by The SSL »
Released maps:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up