GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:31:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 110722: A Moment of Reflection.  (Read 23613 times)

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: 110722: A Moment of Reflection.
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 12:42:07 pm »

Maybe we do have hundreds of thousands of players right now, they're just all playing on LAN!
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 05:49:24 pm »

That's the spirit!

The next step is to add a feature to...

...you know what?  With that attitude that assumes I'm trolling and that belies that I cast pearls before swine here, I'm saving that idea for my own project.

</troll>
</orsrs?>
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Entropy-Soldier

• Managing Director
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 372
  • Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 07:30:35 pm »

I'm sorry if you're not...but i can no longer believe you're serious about any of this.

Honestly, you've done some good work in the past...can we have some more of that rather than whatever the heck you're trying to do here?
"By reading this, you’ve done more than you can imagine." - Adrian

VC

• Retired Developer
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 08:17:39 pm »

I'm just thinking out loud, hence, reflection, rather than a more pro-active verb.  Then, I put on my raincoat because people start flinging mud at the slightest suggestion of anything that they think they know how it will be and don't like when they don't at all and thus cannot properly predict.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 09:29:23 pm »

Your mind is like the dark side: corrupt, vial, and insidious.

VC

• Retired Developer
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2011, 05:07:11 am »

:3
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up