GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:54:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: lan party need ge source and he has no source games.  (Read 8925 times)

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
Re: lan party need ge source and he has no source games.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 04:50:54 pm »

I think you needed to understand the whole point of modding. It is a means for game company's to get more money for the games they made. In the case of valve the fuckn great games they made. And also saying you cant be fucked paying 10 dollars to play a mod like this is really a slap in the face for the hard work the dev team has put into it for free in their time and we shouldnt help you at all.

sirtom93

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sirtom93 is looked down upon.
Re: lan party need ge source and he has no source games.
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 05:28:56 pm »

I think you needed to understand the whole point of modding. It is a means for game company's to get more money for the games they made. In the case of valve the fuckn great games they made. And also saying you cant be fucked paying 10 dollars to play a mod like this is really a slap in the face for the hard work the dev team has put into it for free in their time and we shouldnt help you at all.
Ok i understand you totaly. It was more the fact that we were just gunna play the game and he didnt have it and id already spent my paypal money on garrys mod 10. Anyhoo Sporkfire  said he will give it to him for free and im just waiting for him to get online.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up