GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:06:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [NOTABUG] Egyptian AR33 glitch?  (Read 3176 times)

117KAMI

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • 117KAMI has no influence.
    • [117] KAMI
[NOTABUG] Egyptian AR33 glitch?
« on: June 04, 2009, 05:03:17 am »

I searched and couldn't find a post relating to this so forgive me if it's something you guys are aware of.

On Egyptian there is the outside area with body armor and a weapon (there is the truck and a big crate near there too). I ran by to get a weapon and it was the AR33. I noticed it was on the ground instead of being on the ledge of the pillar, next to the ammo box. I thought this was weird so I picked it up and waited to see where the gun would spawn, thinking it may have been blown down from an explosion or something.

Instead it spawned on the ledge next to the ammo box, like it should. Yet for whatever reason, I assume the gun is just so massive, it immediately fell down to the ground. I tried it again and the same thing happened.

So, I don't know if you guys know about this or not (or care). But I figured I'd bring it to your attention if you want to try and fix it so that the gun stays on the ledge where it should be.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:44:03 pm by killermonkey »
grenade launchers in the complex

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Egyptian AR33 glitch?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 03:43:50 pm »

I am not sure this is a bug, it might just be the physics and the fact that the gun is the largest gun in the game (sans the sniper rifle) and might not fit on the ledge properly. Locking as not a bug.
Pages: [1]   Go Up