GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:14:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sn1pe - All-around Rigger/Animator  (Read 8378 times)

Sn1pe

Sn1pe - All-around Rigger/Animator
« on: November 26, 2010, 08:28:39 am »

Hey there folks,

I saw the Moddb news update and noticed you're looking for an animator.
I've been working on mods such as No More Room in Hell, Operation Black Mesa, Ivan's Secrets and etc for about 2-3 years now, I am skilled in rigging/animating characters, creatures and first person weapons with the use of 3ds max.

Here's a few links to some of my work:

http://jaanimated.webuda.com/ - My WIP Placeholder demo reel *It's quite shoddy at the moment*
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sn1pe56 - My youtube channel which contains some WIP 1st person stuff
- A machinima I worked on, mainly did the choreography and body gesture animations

I can be contacted via the following:
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gunther412
MSN - Sn1pe1529@gmail.com
Skype - Sn1pe56

Hope to hear from you soon,
Javid aka Sn1pe

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Sn1pe - All-around Rigger/Animator
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 08:51:15 am »

Damn, I'm liking your work. Good luck, even though looks like your work speaks for you.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 12:28:20 pm »

Wow. This stuff is really good! Loved the machinima

Best of luck.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 05:38:29 pm »

I'm pretty impressed (I have a hardon for good viewmodel animations). We could really use someone with your animation talent and especially your rigging abilities. It's nice to see that you can successfully rig even really weirdly proportioned characters like the Opposing Force 2 Aliens.

Didn't you do first person work for No More Room in Hell too? And I've seen you in the credits for DasBoSchitt's films and I remember you used to hang with the JS.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 07:39:13 pm »

I really like your work. I've seen your recent work on Ivan's Secrets and it's top-notch. You possess a lot of skill and you clearly put a lot of love and attention to detail into your animations.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Sn1pe

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 08:07:27 pm »

I'm pretty impressed (I have a hardon for good viewmodel animations). We could really use someone with your animation talent and especially your rigging abilities. It's nice to see that you can successfully rig even really weirdly proportioned characters like the Opposing Force 2 Aliens.

Didn't you do first person work for No More Room in Hell too? And I've seen you in the credits for DasBoSchitt's films and I remember you used to hang with the JS.

Yeah, I used to work on NMRiH, DasBoSchitt asks me for some faceposer related questions from time to time so I help him out here and there and I don't remember much when I used to go to the JS forums, all I remember was causing a bunch of trouble and being really dumb haha.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 03:57:26 am »

Why isn't he a dev yet?

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 08:56:22 am »

Omg i can't wait to see what can do for our animations. I am getting a Hardon just thinking about custom animations, especially the original death ones from N64 :) So glad you applied as is so hard to find animators and riggers nowadays. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

jjmusicnotes

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 03:58:11 pm »

I apologize for the aside, but Sn1pe, you wouldn't happen to know Nicadeamas would you?

Good lookin' stuff by the way.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 04:43:16 pm »

Why isn't he a dev yet?
My thoughts as well.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 04:56:05 pm »

Javid, I made you a trial member just for formalities sake. Please post a message in the trial member forum to start your trial. We have a lot of different characters that need to be rigged / weighed so we will get you working on one of them.

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 11:14:32 pm »

really fantastic stuff dude.

I'm a big fan of the gun animations you have done cant wait to see what you can do for us.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 05:22:13 am »

I just wanted to point that the simple fact you love Deus Ex (see quote), you instantly became 1000x times more awesome to me. :)...and most likely Serg Kelly as well. :D Good luck with your trial man......."I wanted orange, it gave me lemon lime".... hahaha
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:24:16 am by CCsaint10 [bklax23] »

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up