GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:10:41 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crysis Wars GE:S Hamachi Server  (Read 9895 times)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
Crysis Wars GE:S Hamachi Server
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:49:55 am »

As you all should know by now, the Crysis Wars trial has been released, and it comes with the ability for unlimited LAN play and a free online trial weekend starting tomorrow, October 10 and ending Monday, October 13!  To get the demo, just download it from any of the links below, then sign up at http://mycrysis.com to have your free weekend key emailed to you.

The demo weighs heavily at about 5.5 GB and can be downloaded from any of the mirrors below.[/size]

- FilePlanet
- BigDownload
- FileFront
- FileShack

Now onto business...
I thought it would be a good idea if we could all get together and actually play Crysis Wars while we have the chance so I've setup an Hamachi network (Hamachi is a program that allows pc,s to network to eachother as a LAN) and its possible to join our Dedicated 32 player monster server over the internet if you install Hamachi and connect to our network!

https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp (get free version)

Once hamachi is installed, make sure your firewall is off or allows the Hamachi to connect.

And connect with this info (CASE SENSITIVE):

Network: Goldeneye Source Crysis Wars
Pass : crysis

Start game:

--EDIT-ADDON-IMPORTANT ------> go to multiplayer -> internet --> Add this 9B7X-6K6L-GZML-DPUK-E933 (its "my own code", i dont care) and make an account with gamespy! DISABLE automatic login, then DONT go try play online like u would normally do... BUT

GO BACK to Multiplayer --> Local Network Game -> refresh and BOOM! you'll see our 32 slotter!

There could be some problems that vary per pc/user namely being that you have to select the Hamachi network adapter to be the primary adapter.

If anyone else could host a higher power server let us know because the server now is off my home computer :-X
Pages: [1]   Go Up