GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 07:42:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't get microphone to work?  (Read 4705 times)

ScottBrio

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ScottBrio has no influence.
Can't get microphone to work?
« on: October 24, 2016, 02:20:02 am »

I can't seem to get the microphone working, and that's embarrassing considering I'm a sound engineer lol

I've got signal going into the mic input on the front of the computer and am seeing levels, however when I select it in the game nothing seems to be coming into the game? Test microphone does nothing. Any help?

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
Re: Can't get microphone to work?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 02:41:05 am »

I can't seem to get the microphone working, and that's embarrassing considering I'm a sound engineer lol

I've got signal going into the mic input on the front of the computer and am seeing levels, however when I select it in the game nothing seems to be coming into the game? Test microphone does nothing. Any help?

Did you make sure that your microphone is selected in the steam settings? Whenever you go to 'Voice' on Steam settings/preferences you have to select 'Change Device' once you do that, your mic will work across all games connected to Steam!
Pages: [1]   Go Up