GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:36:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Map Pack  (Read 57923 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Re: Community Map Pack
« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2015, 10:42:01 am »

I do apologise... Christmas has been crazy this year and my PC keeps blue screening. I'm currently looking into getting a new motherboard bundle, until then I've put everything on hold. But I will get back to it for sure once I have the money together :(

PATRIOTA

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PATRIOTA is looked down upon.
« Reply #196 on: January 24, 2015, 03:29:12 am »

Well... Good luck with your computer. We look forward for his excellent mod 8)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2015, 10:53:00 pm »

Hope you are doing well Markpeter and you are working on getting that computer back up and running. I would love to see this map pack released so we can have all the maps packed into one file for the players and for people with custom servers. Some maps seem to have gotten lost overall or they are scattered all over the place. I hope the community gets to see this surface soon! Take care man.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #198 on: June 26, 2015, 04:59:10 pm »

Hi all. My apologies for my lack of activity over the last few months. I got my new computer built about 3 months ago but just haven't had any time what with work, looking after my 4 year old and trying to cope with depression. It's been a difficult year for sure but I'm a fighter and I'm getting back on my feet and feeling very positive lately. I have some stuff to sort out and plan to get back to work on my map pack as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2015, 06:49:25 am »

Hi all. My apologies for my lack of activity over the last few months. I got my new computer built about 3 months ago but just haven't had any time what with work, looking after my 4 year old and trying to cope with depression. It's been a difficult year for sure but I'm a fighter and I'm getting back on my feet and feeling very positive lately. I have some stuff to sort out and plan to get back to work on my map pack as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay.
Sorry to hear you have been fighting depression I wish you many positive energy and yeah happiness

I look forward to seeing your map pack but take your time
All good things happen to those who wait :)

RogerMooreSucks

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.RogerMooreSucks is looked down upon.
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2015, 01:00:08 am »

I've been dealing with severe depression, severe OCD, hallucinations, hearing voices manic episodes every since i was 19. Had i not gotten on medicine i most likely would of severely hurt someone and been thrown in jail. It flipping sucks ass. Some days I don't even want to wake up. My life has been a shitstorm as far as i can remember. Dealing with bullies all my life. Which kick started my depression. I cant even get dressed or make a fucking sandwich without so much anxiety from my OCD. I once had so much anxiety built up in my body that my body literally felt like it was burning or on fire. The burning was so intense i had to go to the ER. I wouldn't wish this kind of illness on my enemies it is so bad. If there was no such thing of modern medicine i would of definitely killed myself a long time ago. Just thought you all should know a little history of good ol' roger.
Troy, get back on that treadmill

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2015, 05:49:20 pm »

The hardest battle we will ever fight is within... My approach is diet, exercise and doing at least 1 positive thing a day. It's hard to be motivated anyway, but when you have depression it can seem impossible, but you can do it if you become your own ass kicker. I'm sorry to hear about your problems Roger... Hope you win your battle one day...

Anyway, This thread is going off course somewhat. When I'm ready to release the Map Pack I will start a new one. Take care all :)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2015, 06:47:51 pm »

I look forward to the map pack. It is going to provide a great package for all. Sometimes it is hard to piece all these gems together, and you are doing it! Take care man. Happy you are back.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

XtremeWRATH

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • XtremeWRATH has no influence.
« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2015, 10:24:27 pm »

Been quite lately, hope you're doing better and hopefully we get to see this project completed :D
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up