GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 12:43:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye movie rescore - NOW AVAILABLE  (Read 6817 times)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
GoldenEye movie rescore - NOW AVAILABLE
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:25:39 pm »

Hello guys,

THE ALBUM'S NOW AVAILABLE:

http://www.loudr.fm/release/goldeneye-decrypted-the-official-goldeneye-movie-rescore-album/zSvTf

And on ITunes...

Check out the album teaser:

My goal was to stick close to what Eric Serra has created, since I'm a huge fan of his work. Still I want to give it a little update and make it the way I would've done it.

Since the original soundtrack CD was very weak and was missing a lot of cues and tunes I've also tried to recreate these and bring them to you, especially without any anoying sfx.

Check out the whole Opening sequence on my YouTube channel:
01. Gunbarrel -

02. Dam -

03. Warfare facility -

04. Things heating up -

05. Bottling room&Escape -

Hope you'll like some of that material :)

All the best,

GoldenZen
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:23:38 pm by Goldenzen »
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: GoldenEye movie rescore
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 10:51:29 pm »

OMG that Dam and Warfare sequence!

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 11:05:19 pm »

:) thanks a lot KM

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 11:51:53 pm »

Incredible! This combines all the best elements of Serra's original score with the one major element it was missing - the main Bond theme. Awesome work!

Definitely my favorite part was what you did with the music when Alec initially points his gun at Bond in the storage room.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 11:53:28 pm »

i remember the music cue when Bond is outside the airport in St Petersburg when he is heading to Jack Wade's Car...its a shame that it isnt on the original CD

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 11:56:11 pm »

Thank you very much Jonathon. I really appreciate your comment and thorough analysis :)
I'm glad you've noticed little things like the part with Trevelyan in the storage room. That is something I'm happy with too. This proves sometimes very little things can make all the difference!

@Rick: That's one example of the missing cues I want to rebuild so everyone can listen to it with accetable quaility. There are even more, like the helicopter Scene for example...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:57:56 pm by Goldenzen »

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 04:29:04 am »

Impressive work man!

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 12:11:56 am »

really good- the music at the beginning oddly reminds me of the stealth opening of the Halo level The Truth and Reconciliation...thats not a bad thing :)

its really good :)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 01:01:21 am »

Thank you very much guys, you're too kind.

I never played or heard Halo so I can't judge it, but I believe you :)

Rick Astley

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 01:16:14 am »

wow the music in the scene where Bond infilitrates the boat is awesome :)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 08:47:38 pm »

Thank you very much Rick - I felt like it needed a little more than in the original :)

All the best,

Yannick

Rick Astley

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2013, 01:51:45 am »

You should release the rescore on Itunes when its finished  :)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 10:47:00 pm »

TODAY IS GOLDENEYE BIRTHDAY!

And I have two great things to announce:

@Rick: Good idea - actually it's already organized!!
There will be an album released, on the same platform as my previous album "Status 00" has :)

And here's the next clip for you guys:

All the best

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 06:14:41 pm »

THE MISSING ST. PETERSBURG CUE FROM GOLDENEYE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED!!!

Rick Astley

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 01:06:21 am »

Sublime :) cant wait to buy the album on Itunes :)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2013, 01:52:15 pm »

Thank you very much Rick :)

Now it's up to 36 mins. of sountrack - and yet there's still a lot to come!

Here's the next part - the famous tiger scene:

Enjoy,

Yannick

Rick Astley

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 07:19:42 am »

Another awesome rescore :)

Rick Astley

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 06:49:14 am »

Darn it
its been taken down :(

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 07:34:51 am »

Thank you very much Rick :)

Now it's up to 36 mins. of sountrack - and yet there's still a lot to come!

Here's the next part - the famous tiger scene:

Enjoy,

Yannick

I love the transition and the little 1:11-1:14 fill. Makes for a very catchy tone. Good job, as always GoldenZen!!!

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 10:08:00 pm »

Thank you very much :)

BTW, I had to take some Video down because of shitty YouTube Content ID match. I have to reupload the Videos making them shorter and two parted: Here's the plane Crash&antenna Scene:

Part 1:

Part 2:

And the newest rescore part:

All the best,

GoldenZen

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 05:48:52 pm »

Like i said in the video comments, I really can't wait for the fight between Bond and Trevelyan. Hope you put some elements of Cradle when they're running around the Antenna, and bits of Citadel when they're fighting in that room which should still have the sounds of them grunting and throwing stuff because I don't believe there was any music in that scene.
Also it sucks that YouTube made the Content ID crappy, though they haven't listened to us in the past changes, I extremely hope they listen to us about the new Content ID since even video game companies are being effected too and are voicing that they wanted Let's Plays to not get hit with claims. Really if they make only one change or two changes to the system, it should be that it notify the company who owns the material & YouTube/Google instead of automatically posting a claim when the video could be under fair use, and that the company shouldn't receive all of the income from ads from videos with matched content because there are people out there who wait until the last few days before the claim gets automatically removed, and reinstates the claim so they still get the money from it.
We should be innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. Why do there have to be people out there who post full films on YouTube? Why can't Google realize that they're not helping anyone with this new Content ID. I mean hell, the top channels that made YouTube popular are gaming channels like Pewdiepie (I don't like his style of LPing but I fucking hate his fan base, they're so immature and stupid), and Smosh who make parodies of copyrighted stuff.
I used a remix of the Dark Bowser theme for a Brawl hack video, and it got matched for the original song (course the song is listed in Japanese) and if you look up the original song that it claims to have been used in the video, and the remix, you can clearly tell the difference. I made a parody of the sword fight scene in Die Another Day, and it got a match of the video saying the footage was owned by MGM, which is correct, though I put in the description and the first ten seconds of the video explaining how it was a parody and that I wasn't claiming to own anything and who owned the respective content. So I made a dispute for the claim, but after twenty or something days the dispute was rejected. idk if that means that someone at MGM did it, the content ID did it, or if some asshole at MGM did it to continue making money off the video. Please check it out because it uses GoldenEye sounds and makes a few references, please check out the description for the Background and Objectives. ;)
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2014, 06:57:12 am »

I always liked that movie. That was pretty awesome :) All they screwed up on was reversing the footage and some stuff but it was good :)

• Secret Agent
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2014, 06:46:40 pm »

What do you mean by reversing the footage?
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
    • Steam Account
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2014, 07:20:45 pm »

What do you mean by reversing the footage?

Flipping the footage. Reflecting it. If you watch the movie, they're not left-handed so they swing with their right, while in this one, the footage is flipped so it gives the illusion that they're fighting left-handed. It's a way to post movies on YouTube to avoid copyright issues.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:23:01 pm by codemaster94 »

• Secret Agent
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2014, 08:13:01 pm »

Flipping the footage. Reflecting it. If you watch the movie, they're not left-handed so they swing with their right, while in this one, the footage is flipped so it gives the illusion that they're fighting left-handed. It's a way to post movies on YouTube to avoid copyright issues.
Oh you meant in my video, I thought you meant mirroring in the film. Yah flipping the video didn't avoid copyright claim. -_-

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 09:20:54 pm »

THE BIG FINALE!
 Check out the second last clip of my GoldenEye rescore with the cradle of destiny:

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2014, 09:00:36 pm »

Check out the album teaser:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up