GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 23, 2024, 03:52:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye movie rescore - NOW AVAILABLE  (Read 7298 times)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
    • GoldenZen music - Nothing`s impossible
GoldenEye movie rescore - NOW AVAILABLE
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:25:39 pm »

Hello guys,

THE ALBUM'S NOW AVAILABLE:

http://www.loudr.fm/release/goldeneye-decrypted-the-official-goldeneye-movie-rescore-album/zSvTf

And on ITunes...

Check out the album teaser:

My goal was to stick close to what Eric Serra has created, since I'm a huge fan of his work. Still I want to give it a little update and make it the way I would've done it.

Since the original soundtrack CD was very weak and was missing a lot of cues and tunes I've also tried to recreate these and bring them to you, especially without any anoying sfx.

Check out the whole Opening sequence on my YouTube channel:
01. Gunbarrel -

02. Dam -

03. Warfare facility -

04. Things heating up -

05. Bottling room&Escape -

Hope you'll like some of that material :)

All the best,

GoldenZen
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:23:38 pm by Goldenzen »
"...ни однохо выздоха...гдые вашй.... I`m alone" Россия

опасно - не входитъ - Ыанник

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: GoldenEye movie rescore
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 10:51:29 pm »

OMG that Dam and Warfare sequence!

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!Goldenzen is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 11:05:19 pm »

:) thanks a lot KM

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 11:51:53 pm »

Incredible! This combines all the best elements of Serra's original score with the one major element it was missing - the main Bond theme. Awesome work!

Definitely my favorite part was what you did with the music when Alec initially points his gun at Bond in the storage room.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 11:53:28 pm »

i remember the music cue when Bond is outside the airport in St Petersburg when he is heading to Jack Wade's Car...its a shame that it isnt on the original CD

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 11:56:11 pm »

Thank you very much Jonathon. I really appreciate your comment and thorough analysis :)
I'm glad you've noticed little things like the part with Trevelyan in the storage room. That is something I'm happy with too. This proves sometimes very little things can make all the difference!

@Rick: That's one example of the missing cues I want to rebuild so everyone can listen to it with accetable quaility. There are even more, like the helicopter Scene for example...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:57:56 pm by Goldenzen »

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 04:29:04 am »

Impressive work man!

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 12:11:56 am »

really good- the music at the beginning oddly reminds me of the stealth opening of the Halo level The Truth and Reconciliation...thats not a bad thing :)

its really good :)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 01:01:21 am »

Thank you very much guys, you're too kind.

I never played or heard Halo so I can't judge it, but I believe you :)

Rick Astley

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 01:16:14 am »

wow the music in the scene where Bond infilitrates the boat is awesome :)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 08:47:38 pm »

Thank you very much Rick - I felt like it needed a little more than in the original :)

All the best,

Yannick

Rick Astley

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2013, 01:51:45 am »

You should release the rescore on Itunes when its finished  :)

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 10:47:00 pm »

TODAY IS GOLDENEYE BIRTHDAY!

And I have two great things to announce:

@Rick: Good idea - actually it's already organized!!
There will be an album released, on the same platform as my previous album "Status 00" has :)

And here's the next clip for you guys:

All the best

Goldenzen

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2013, 06:14:41 pm »

THE MISSING ST. PETERSBURG CUE FROM GOLDENEYE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED!!!

Rick Astley

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 01:06:21 am »

Sublime :) cant wait to buy the album on Itunes :)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up