GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 04:36:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Made a New Site!  (Read 4045 times)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
I Made a New Site!
« on: May 18, 2013, 05:34:09 am »

Made a new site if you guys want to check it out! It's an RSS feed reader!! Add the Chrome app to your Google account and rate it too please!

Add, view, and update your RSS feeds! Replace Google's RSS reader with this easy-to-use app!

Since Google Reader is being deprecated, and will no longer be supported by Google, people are scrambling to find a new RSS reader. Look no further! With the RSS Reader Replacement web application, you can keep track of all your RSS feeds in one visually appealing place!

Simply register or sign in through Facebook, and start adding the URL's of all your favorite RSS feeds. You can favorite your feeds for them to show higher than others, and you can also star items to read later or keep your favorite articles in one great place!

Best part of all, it's FREE! Sign up now, and start managing all of your favorite RSS feeds!

Chrome Webstore Link
Direct Link

Love you all,
mbsurfer

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: I Made a New Site!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 04:22:34 pm »

Wow excellent job man, I love the simplicity!

Although, I would add a google account connector (I don't use Facebook): https://developers.google.com/accounts/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:24:24 pm by killermonkey »

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 12:52:07 am »

Sorry for the late response! Thanks for the input KM, I do plan on adding Google login since the majority of my users are using Chrome. I did make a major update to the site, and added searching! Check it out, and tell me more of what you all think!

Thanks!

Chrome Webstore Link
Direct Link
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:45:24 am by mbsurfer »

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 04:16:41 am »

This is the greatest day of our lives.

Thank you. Will definitely try this app and rate it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up