GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:24:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: a good day  (Read 5582 times)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
a good day
« on: September 11, 2012, 08:55:28 pm »

hello guys,

I just want to share my happiness and want you to know that my daughter luna maria leokadia was born on september 8th and everything went fine. her mother is in good shape again and now we're just happy and proud to have such a sweet new member in the family. she's always sleeping on my breathing belly ;)

greets from the hospital,
cy the daddyo
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
Re: a good day
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:18:37 pm »

wow, congratulations on your new born baby The Cy!!!!!

How many pounds does she weight?

One day she will be a GES Developer and Killermonkey will be 90 years old still coding the game!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 09:50:11 pm »

That's great! Congratulations man :)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:54:28 pm »

Cy, is your name Perry o_O
My roommate just had a baby scare with his ex, and she named it Luna. I literally think she just had it the other day too.. It wasn't is because she cheated on him while they were dating.

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 10:10:40 pm »

Congratulations Cy!!
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Luchador

• Retired Lead Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!
    • My Website
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 10:14:29 pm »

Wonderful. Congrats, Cy!

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 10:47:49 pm »

Big Congrats Cy!

You will make your daughter proud when she sees all the awesome things you have made, and will make!

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 11:08:39 pm »

Congratulations!  :)

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 11:09:10 pm »

MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 11:17:05 pm »

Congratulations Cy!

Equestria salutes you.

Proxie says hi.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 11:23:49 pm by Mangley »
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 01:13:08 am »

Congradulations Cy :)

RobbeR49

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RobbeR49 has no influence.
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 01:15:56 am »

Congrats.

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 02:07:29 am »

Congrats! That's great to hear! Maybe that's why I saw three rainbows that day. I hope that you and your family stay happy and healthy in the many years to come.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 02:26:23 am »

Congrats Cy. Also good to hear that everything went well.
I wish you even more happiness for the Future years.

Guess we'll see you arround here less from now on, but that's ok,
there are more important things in life for you now.

liamcadhain

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 10:44:12 am »

Congrats Cy. What a lovely name for a girl too. Best of luck to you and yours for the future!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up