GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 06:30:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow talk about busy  (Read 3652 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Wow talk about busy
« on: May 04, 2012, 11:39:47 pm »

So i got a new job working 50 hour weeks, and was in school as well. BUT I finally have finished up this semester, and I am now starting the advanced math/phys courses required for mechanical engineering. It has been a 3 month stint, from HELL! 50 hour work week, plus 9 credit hours of collage, and an additional 10-15hours/wk of homework...

AND ITS OVER! Hello summer break, and now the 50hour work week, only feels like 50 hours :D not 75ish hours X_X

Congrats to everyone who has finished up this semester, I know there are a bunch of others on the forums that follow the same school schedule!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

jjmusicnotes

Re: Wow talk about busy
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 01:51:02 am »

Congrats man - glad to hear that you're so busy.  I remember reading several months ago that things were a little rough.

Like you, I am so relieved to be done this semester.  Like an idiot I decided to apply to grad school (haha) so a typical week consisted of me working 50ish hours a week teaching, driving an hour commute to the university for rehearsals, flying out to (fill in school here) for interview on Friday, fly back in on Sunday, teach all over again the next week.  I was also filling commissions for music writing on the side.  Considering all of that I was working about 140hrs a week with no days off.

It's okay, because I decided to take the entire month of May off as vacation.   8)

liamcadhain

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 11:19:57 am »

Nice one Jeron, well done. Sounds like you've had a stressful past few months. Enjoy the summer break and look after yourself. Also congrats to all again who are finishing up for the summer and looking forward to the break  8)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 03:37:59 pm »

Congrats man! Glad to hear you got a good job! I was working around 35-40 hours but only serving tables. Glad it's only at that too!
Pages: [1]   Go Up