GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 05:39:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source dedication picture.  (Read 4142 times)

Fear57

• GE:S player
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.
GoldenEye: Source dedication picture.
« on: March 31, 2012, 12:18:05 am »

Made today by me as a token of admiration for the hours and hours of work you people have managed to do to get this far. I know it is not much but well, I just hope it amounts to something. If nothing else it can make a cool desktop for 1280x1024 res monitors? 

Full size: http://filesmelt.com/dl/ge_control0002.jpg

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: GoldenEye: Source dedication picture.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 12:26:03 am »

this is really great work! you should also post these pictures on the goldeneye source facebook side. they´re truly entertaining
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Fear57

• Agent
  • Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.Fear57 is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 12:29:02 am »

this is really great work! you should also post these pictures on the goldeneye source facebook side. they´re truly entertaining

Thank you but I-I-I don't have a Face Book. . .

*The Cy killed Fear57 with PP7 (Silenced) Headshot*
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 04:17:39 pm by Fear57 »

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 12:39:25 am »

Nice work, not many new people post fan made content so quickly, keep it up!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 12:54:57 am »

Man, I love them! Keep it going :-)

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 12:55:05 am »

Is it just be or does Mishkin look like he has a humped back? :P Getting old with age he is

Awesome picture.

I still think that you should have one thread called "Fear's GoldenEye Source Fan Pictures", for example and continue to update that. I personally think it is much cooler to have a giant thread that stays at the top of a board because of lots of posting instead of little threads everywhere with very little imput by others.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

liamcadhain

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 11:38:39 am »

Looks great Fear, well done!

I still think that you should have one thread called "Fear's GoldenEye Source Fan Pictures", for example and continue to update that.

This. It would certainly be much handier to locate the one big thread as opposed to several smaller ones

Fear57

• Agent
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 12:54:19 pm »

Is it just be or does Mishkin look like he has a humped back? :P Getting old with age he is

Awesome picture.

I still think that you should have one thread called "Fear's GoldenEye Source Fan Pictures", for example and continue to update that. I personally think it is much cooler to have a giant thread that stays at the top of a board because of lots of posting instead of little threads everywhere with very little imput by others.

Will do. All my current pictures will stay but next time I will have a thread for all future pictures. :)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 08:43:38 pm »

It looks really nice. You know what it's asking for? A sweet widescreen resolution and a slightly better text (:P). I know that the widescreen resolution may be impossible if you don't have a widescreen - but hook the PC to a big TV, if you have one, force the resolution, forget about the FPS and then take the picture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up