GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 07:43:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your presents this year  (Read 3719 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Your presents this year
« on: December 26, 2011, 10:41:44 am »

Hey'a everyone!
Well, Why don't you guys share what presents you've got this year?
I got an harmonica, A longboard and a new mouse. Oh, And lottery that I obviously did not win.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Your presents this year
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 11:06:57 am »

books, movies, clothes, cure-cd ......and goldeneye for wii :)
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

terps4life90

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 11:16:31 am »

Well my friends, Santa spoiled my ass :D. I got a new HD Flat screen tv :D, a bunch of xbox 360 games (Skyrim, Saints row 3, L.A. Noire) a lot of gift cards. So i will be busy for the next month lol.

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 11:59:10 am »

I got a good headphone to replace my oversized boxes and reciever that took way to much space on my desk, a USB-chargeable dual battery pack for my wireless Xbox controller for Windows, some clothing money and the best and cheapest Adidas slippers to replace my old ones. (they are godly)

liamcadhain

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 01:21:05 pm »

A few DVDs (season boxsets and whatnot), a few books and tins upon tins of biscuits and chocolates for the whole family. 'Tis the season to put on a few pounds after all ;-)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 06:36:52 pm »

4 Shirts, pair of pants, and windshield wiper blades. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 06:44:11 pm »

iPod Touch 4th gen 32gb, my old 2G doesn't support the majority of good games on App Store now, even Chrono Trigger black screens on me.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 11:15:20 pm »

Phone accessories, ammo, another magazine, clothes. All the necessities.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 11:44:47 pm »

Super Mario 3D Land, Cave Story+, load of candy stuffs, calendar, and three cheques.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 02:00:48 am »

Phone accessories, ammo, another magazine, clothes. All the necessities.

ammo you mean bb guns :)

jjmusicnotes

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 02:03:30 am »

new hard drive, new ram, new speakers, and games....

a little disappointed because of problems connecting to Origin network. no success as of yet!

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 04:16:18 am »

Zelda 3DS
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 09:10:04 am »

Pair of pants, dress shoes, blew a few glass ornaments myself and with the family. Working on getting Red Orchestra 2 on steam before the sales get done...not happening as of now. If anyone has some coal or coupons for it I would greatly appreciate it.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 05:59:19 pm »

Pair of pants, dress shoes, blew a few glass ornaments myself and with the family. Working on getting Red Orchestra 2 on steam before the sales get done...not happening as of now. If anyone has some coal or coupons for it I would greatly appreciate it.
How much coal do you still need?
Pages: [1]   Go Up