GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:17:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what happened to the other ges domain  (Read 3704 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
what happened to the other ges domain
« on: December 27, 2011, 08:47:52 pm »

is forums.geshl2.com going to be permanent?

just wondering. I miss goldeneyesource.net

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: what happened to the other ges domain
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 09:37:11 pm »

Both works.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 01:11:06 am »

We *could* go back to goldeneyesource.net, but we have it setup right now to redirect to geshl2.com

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 03:42:34 am »

I miss it too but we don't very well want to keep changing on you guys. Maybe for the next patch of the game, we will make an announcement and switch back. It's thanks to the team as a whole that we have geshl2.com - and it covered us while I secured goldeneyesource.net from it's old hosting, secure now for future reinstatement =D

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 11:46:05 am »

I honestly don't really mind new domains as I usually just google stuff, but I do find goldeneyesource.net a lot cleaner and easier to remember.
Pages: [1]   Go Up