GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:57:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Holidays Fellow Goldeneye Players  (Read 5524 times)

terps4life90

Happy Holidays Fellow Goldeneye Players
« on: December 23, 2011, 09:00:20 am »

Season Greetings from your old pal Roger :D, Christmas is just around the corner, and i was curious as to what you guys are doing for the holidays...anything special, what you asked santa to bring you :D. I hope you guys all have a good holiday and be sure to be safe. Hopefully santa will bring me Goldeneye Source 4.2 :)!

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Happy Holidays Fellow Goldeneye Players
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 09:47:28 am »

Its the 'off' year with xmas. Which is the dad's side. I don't go to it anymore because it's out in randomville and I got too many responsibilities here and there is like 60 people that go so one person not being there aint no big.

Going to be going to the local side of family - mum's side in Perth. Where I live.

There is....about 11 of us this year, gonna spend xmas lunch and afternoon together. Then immediate family get back up here and xmas night is a family thing. Watch a movie eat food exchange gifts. Good stuff.

Santa is going to bring me a threesome the gift of good will and peace, this xmas.

Happy holidays everyone  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 09:52:16 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 09:53:34 am »

On the 24'th, I've got a dinner with my family on my mother's side, Then, Me and a few of my friends will go knocking at doors and sing Afroman christmas songs (From the album "A Colt 45 Christmas") as a chorus in the evening, For real. We're crazy like that...
Then in the night, I most likely will go for a few games of Killing Floor with a good friend of mine, Rhum and coke.

On the 25'th, I have a dinner with my family on my father's side, About 18 of us, We exchange presents and play games, And have loads of fun.

Happy holidays, Guys!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 09:55:07 am by namajnaG »

liamcadhain

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 11:53:37 am »

Nothing special really, just the usual Christmas dinner with the family and the exchanging of presents. In the evening though we're visiting my Aunt's for a bit of a get-togther so that should be good. I might go out the following night (St. Stephens Day here, think it's Boxing Day elsewhere) depending on the mood.

Happy Christmas to all on these forums. Peace and prosperity to everyone for the New Year!

Also...

Hopefully santa will bring me Goldeneye Source 4.2 :-) !

Release 4.2 already! lol

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 04:11:01 pm »

Merry Christmas!

http://soundcloud.com/solesignal/christmas-epic

We've been sitting at mid 40 degree temperatures, which is very strange for this time of year. Hopefully we'll get some snow in time. :)

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 05:52:03 pm »

I've yet to see any snow here.. in Saskatchewan. It's only -6°C.

The usual immediate-family time, supper of über-unnecessary proportions at uncle's, and doing the exchange on the cheap this year.
Have a good one.  ;-)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 07:04:36 pm »

I've yet to see any snow here.. in Saskatchewan. It's only -6°C.

In Quebec, Its about -8°C, And we don't have much snow yet either. We had two snowfalls so far, Both minor.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 09:01:54 pm »

Its a chilly 8c out during day, and night around -11c here. No snow either.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 10:42:41 pm »

Party after party. It's going to be a busy weekend. Merry Bassmass is going off tonight :)

76F today. Like it is all year.

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 03:08:25 am »

right now its 40f here, but the humidity is at 60% and it feels muggy.

Happy Holidays everyone. Perhaps we all can play ges together on christmas eve!

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
Re: Happy Holidays Fellow Goldeneye Players (and 1111th post ^^)
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 03:24:25 am »

Sure I'll just install it on the netbook here and... yeah, no.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Kratos

• Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 03:39:44 am »

Merry Christmas!

http://soundcloud.com/solesignal/christmas-epic

We've been sitting at mid 40 degree temperatures, which is very strange for this time of year. Hopefully we'll get some snow in time. :)

Sounds great man!

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 05:07:12 am »

Sure I'll just install it on the netbook here and... yeah, no.

Its been done, don't knock it.

http://davelm.com/imgs/IMG_20111003_164847.jpg

Kratos

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 05:41:03 am »

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 05:53:09 am »

Yeah, the old beast. The nexus of the netbook world.

terps4life90

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 06:00:56 am »

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 07:07:15 am »

Yeah no one said he was winning heheh  ;)

terps4life90

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 09:47:22 am »

lol yeah that is true :D!

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 11:46:08 am »

Happy christmas everyone, and a happy new year. :-D

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 02:38:05 pm »

Its 80 degrees in south florida. ill be at the beach :P

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2011, 08:13:26 pm »

They say its going to be 8 or 9 tomorrow.

Shorts!  yay :D
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 10:13:08 am »

Let me sytart off by bringing you the gift of perfect music for your christmass dinner with family. Make sure it's on infinite repeat:

Friday was my last chance to go out partying with friends before the boring family occupy. So xmass night pressents (so far so good). Yesterday it was eating at family and the first thing my nephew did was get everyone drunk, which was nice.

Today it's granny visit -_-
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up