GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 01:09:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Chat and Cut  (Read 4098 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
Curb Your Enthusiasm - Chat and Cut
« on: December 22, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »

I understand when your at a party and the food is ready to be served, everyone wants to be in line first, but for those who are too impatient and cut the line GTFO!!!!

!

It happens often in our muslim community. I was in line once and some assholes just cut in front of me.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Chat and Cut
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 05:07:30 am »

haha

Love curb =)

terps4life90

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm - Chat and Cut
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 08:48:02 am »

Greatest Show ever, and I mean the greatest. Preetah....preetah...preetah GOOOD lol :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up