GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 10:09:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GE source maps on garrysmod.  (Read 3212 times)

deadeye382

GE source maps on garrysmod.
« on: November 19, 2011, 08:06:03 pm »

I was able to play the Cradle on Gmod and i had a blast and i was wondering if i can have permission to post the map on garrysmod.org ill say i did'nt make the map and everything \Users\barak\Desktop\cradle

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: GE source maps on garrysmod.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 03:27:59 am »

It's up to the author. I think it was Fonfa?

The general conscensus is we don't want people ripping/posting GE:S maps publically to use in other games. But it's fine for you to do it for your own personal use.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: GE source maps on garrysmod.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 02:23:13 pm »

we would much prefer to have them be directed to our site where they can download the mod and move content over as they wish.

The end goal is to have them download the mod in whole, and not in pieces.
Pages: [1]   Go Up