GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 19, 2024, 10:15:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Customising Bots?  (Read 6714 times)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Customising Bots?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 12:44:28 am »

The customizing of bots should be in the multiplayer screen instead of dumb commands, like for example:

Map:

Weapon set:

Kill Count:

Time Limit:

Number Of A.I:

A.I Difficulty:

:D It would just make it so much easier.

And my Droid X should print me money. It would make it so much easier!

In all seriousness, the "create a game" menu might receive a customization now that I have learned to hack the Valve VGUI system. Read that as "drop down menus for gameplay and weaponsets!!!!!!"

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 05:00:54 am »

And my Droid X should print me money. It would make it so much easier!

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 05:53:31 am »

I never understood why Valve wouldn't allow their VGUI system to be more leanient. Are they afraid for some mod to come along and show them up?? *COUGH COUGH* Just leave it to KM for that ;-)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up