GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 11:47:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eastbound and Down shooting in Myrtle Beach! I'm an extra!  (Read 4040 times)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
Eastbound and Down shooting in Myrtle Beach! I'm an extra!
« on: July 07, 2011, 11:59:44 pm »

So there was an open casting call earlier this week for extras in the HBO show Eastbound and Down. Hundreds of people lined up for it, and I was lucky enough to get 1 of the ~30 spots for extras! I was originally casted as one of the two "college guys" that run up to Kenny Power's (Danny McBride) girlfriend April (Katy Mixin) and yell "Show us your tits!" but these 3 actors from Raleigh flew in for it instead. It's okay though you'll see me in the background of a few shots in an episode with a bright green bag on my back, and most of all I got to meet Danny McBride and shake his hand. He's a really nice guys and thanked me for helping out. It was a pretty cool experience.

I snuck this quick shot in on my phone while I was on the set.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: Eastbound and Down shooting in Myrtle Beach! I'm an extra!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 01:07:47 pm »

Awesome!!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

liamcadhain

Re: Eastbound and Down shooting in Myrtle Beach! I'm an extra!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 04:50:51 pm »

Nice one man, congratulations!
Pages: [1]   Go Up