GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 24, 2024, 01:09:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Syberia and La faytte maps please  (Read 4299 times)

dittomark101

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dittomark101 has no influence.
Syberia and La faytte maps please
« on: February 10, 2011, 01:28:08 am »

If you dont mind could sombody please give me a working link download fo the syberia and La fayette maps please it will be greatly appriciated ;D

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Storm101 has no influence.
Re: Syberia and La faytte maps please
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 01:40:25 am »

http://doc-no.ges-stats.com/

Both should be there. Do you run a server? I would love for some of those maps to be played more.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 01:43:08 am by Storm101 »

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 02:08:13 am »

Correct me if im wrong but these maps dont have the right player/weapon entities for Beta 4 and therefore dont work.

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 04:03:07 am »

We have tried a lot of these maps on the WNx Party Shack and they all work fine. That's all I know.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 10:30:34 pm »

Saint has updated Siberia quite a bit, ask him if you can have the newest version.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 11:07:11 am »

The maps on doc's webspace are in fact the original beta 1.1h versions.
You don't expect us to deliver you edited maps without the permission of the creator, do you?
I don't want to go into detail here, but all of the maps work just fine when you join one of our servers while the map is played.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 06:33:07 pm »

Funny this post has appeared, I was only just playing  La faytte yesterday and thinking "I wish someone would give this an overhaul for 4.1". It's a perfect likeness to the original Frigate map, and that was probably my favorite tune in the game as well. I also noticed the big red "ERROR" signs as well, and on Siberia, there's no weapon or ammo pickups on either of the maps.

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 09:24:17 am »

As for ge_lafayette, i just checked it out. Up on our servers and fully working.
The only sad thing is this map was never finished so it's not optimized very well yet.

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 03:19:54 am »

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Siberia will resume production and testing here in about a week and a half. I got destroyed these last few weeks with school, but now that my time constraints are ending, I will have a lot more time to work on it. WHOO! I will be sure to post updates on the forums in my "ge_siberia_luchsaint" thread in the custom maps section. Maybe we will even get a test in. :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 10:46:56 pm »

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Siberia will resume production and testing here in about a week and a half. I got destroyed these last few weeks with school, but now that my time constraints are ending, I will have a lot more time to work on it. WHOO! I will be sure to post updates on the forums in my "ge_siberia_luchsaint" thread in the custom maps section. Maybe we will even get a test in. :)

Alright! That was always one of my favorite third party maps about two years ago. If I try playing the older (or current, I guess) map, I get a massive floating "ERROR" in the sky. While I find that phenomenally funny, it would be great to have an update for Siberia. I'll definitely offer my assistance if you ever need it!
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 05:01:09 pm »

The big giant error in the sky is the moving clouds entity that doesn't exist anymore in its proper folder and was in the alpha version. I will for sure be working on it by Saturday of this week, if not earlier. All the errors you see in the old version of the map have been fixed/are gone. Have you checked out my thread under customs maps on this forum called ge_Siberia_luchsaint? I haven't put new screenshots up lately, but it might give you an image of what it is starting to look like currently :)

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up