GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 03:23:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture The Key On LTK  (Read 10888 times)

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kidx has no influence.
Re: Capture The Key On LTK
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 02:51:13 am »

Thanks for the game modes can you do a Capture the flag style one or make CTK teams.

WNxEuphonic

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!
    • Euphonic.dev
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 07:14:55 am »

It should work with ge_teamplay 1 (ie it should work in teamplay mode), if it doesn't I'll look into the problem.

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 07:18:34 am »

its not working in teams weird.

WNxEuphonic

• 00 Agent
  • WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!WNxEuphonic is awe-inspiring!
    • Euphonic.dev
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 08:46:41 am »

its not working in teams weird.

Hmm, I only tested it by myself. I noticed that in CTK (not just my modes) you can't enable the team version with just one person. Did you try it with 3+ people and still not get teamplay? keep in mind your ge_autoteam settings. The code is mostly a direct copy paste job of CTK with the LTK damage multipliers stuck in there when needed, so it shouldn't affect teamplay.

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 10:12:45 am »

it works you have to have the right amount of people in the server.You gona create anymore game modes cause that game mode is awesome everyone likes it and shit the server crashes less because there are less spawn kills at least it seems please make Live and let die LTK.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 02:39:09 pm »

Holy moses, read the wiki please...

>>> http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/GoldenEye:_Source_Scenario_Summary <<<

and more directly

>>> http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/Capture_the_Key#Console_Variables <<<

please make Live and let die LTK.

And this is why we don't feed the trolls....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:40:41 pm by killermonkey »

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 02:58:41 pm »

>>> http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/GoldenEye:_Source_Scenario_Summary <<<

and more directly

>>> http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/Capture_the_Key#Console_Variables <<<

And this is why we don't feed the trolls....

I am asking for LTK versions of the game modes. If I wanted DM style game modes i would have made a default server hence the reason i made this post Why troll it with bs. Right now you are acting like the troll go back and read what is posted and you ill learn. I am not the only one on here or in the world that agrees you guys like to debate over bs. I am here looking for LTK versions of the game modes that is it once i get them i wont post but i guess it's useless coming to the legit forums for help since your one sided DM is there any one actually on here in favor of LTK.

WNxEuphonic

• 00 Agent
    • Euphonic.dev
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 05:10:28 pm »

LaLD uses a custom damage system so it would be difficult to port over to LTK. Same case with LD, it will take a long time to find and change every little damage event script. The CTK one was easy since it was just adding the LTK code in with the CTK code. If you'd like to make it yourself, you can.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 08:33:48 pm »

Thanks for the game modes can you do a Capture the flag style one or make CTK teams.

Hmm, I only tested it by myself. I noticed that in CTK (not just my modes) you can't enable the team version with just one person. Did you try it with 3+ people and still not get teamplay? keep in mind your ge_autoteam settings.

it works you have to have the right amount of people in the server.You gona create anymore game modes cause that game mode is awesome everyone likes it and shit the server crashes less because there are less spawn kills at least it seems please make Live and let die LTK.

and more directly

FROM THE WIKI LINK:
Code: [Select]
ctk_teamplaylimit [players] (5)

Sets the number of players required to enter teamplay mode on round end. If the number of players changes to +/- 2 from this value then the round will end immediately.

There I connected the dots for you... hopefully you can color in the lines, take your time please.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:36:38 pm by killermonkey »

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2011, 01:06:59 am »

You make no sense your going posting random stuff at me and i am not even talking to you or any thing i am talking to WNxEuphonic you must really hate me or something and i dont care if you do but i am not wasting any more time worrying what you think but i just think its dumb how you post bs about me.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2011, 04:36:52 am »

Can you make a LTK version of CTK and MWGG combined together? with custom kidx player models floating around singing his rap songs?

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 05:18:51 am »

i am done with this forum too immature and obsessed with my music and also i would appreciate it if you guys would not come in my server talking shit and you guys know who you are cause you will get banned.

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 05:55:31 am »

I am starting to feel that way about your posts. You need to start spicing it up some more with your schizophrenia...

Translation for Kidx:
pretend like that fucker ganked your shit again and you had to buy a new pair of pants that really fucked your day and made turkey giblets into snowmen

ROFL!

i am done with this forum

Great, now go back to your mommies basement.

too immature and obsessed with my music

wtf? obsessed with my music? What music?

i would appreciate it if you guys would not come in my server talking shit and you guys know who you are cause you will get banned.

We would appreciate if you would not come back here either, because your going to feel it pretty hard my friend. Those who haven't listened already felt the experience and because of it, they never fucking returned ever thankfully!!!

Wanna know what it was?

Side effects include headaches and nauseau.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 06:14:59 am by osaeed2k9 »

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 06:39:00 am »

i am done with this forum too immature and obsessed with my music and also i would appreciate it if you guys would not come in my server talking shit and you guys know who you are cause you will get banned.
Taking the possibility that you aren't trolling into account, it's worth noting that it is you who are the problem and not everyone else.
You're usually the one who starts off rude, and you constantly bring up the same topics despite getting shot down again and again, and when someone does try to help it doesn't seem to appease you all that much.
Oh and your post syntax is migraine-inducing; it usually takes -30°C weather with a wind chill to give me a headache...
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 07:43:38 am »

hmm interesting since only the people that spend there life on hate me i can get more out side this forum to disagree but meh its not wroth the argument.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up