GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 09:08:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Question??  (Read 18120 times)

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kidx has no influence.
Question??
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:55:58 am »

Has anyone made the real james bond faces so they look more like the real characters??
also does any one know where to get a sound pack of the classick sounds i cant find nothing i feel i will have to make everything grrrrrr.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Re: Question??
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 07:04:49 pm »

That's not going to happen dude, it's a copyright thing, and I reckon that goes for the sound as well. The great thing about this mod is that everything is original and done from scratch.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 08:23:27 pm »

Has anyone made the real james bond faces so they look more like the real characters??
also does any one know where to get a sound pack of the classick sounds i cant find nothing i feel i will have to make everything grrrrrr.

If you can make the player models look exactly like the ones on the N64, I will come to Canada and give you a blow job.

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 12:33:25 am »

Tbf Proxie thats pretty easy (in theory). In GE007 the character models are just standardised low poly meshes with photo face textures slapped on.

Would be pretty funny to see someone do it though.

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 12:50:41 am »

already has been done i can prove it when i had K-N it was done for bond and look amazing and no its not a copy right thing and here are the reason.

1.Not making money any more for game
2.It's Free Boo Hoo
3.the face is just a cyber face
4.only i can get sued cause after all this is my idea i had a guy on it but he screwed me and now i have no one on it any volunteers i can post what you have to edit or send you what u need.

P.S I am not taking the models out of GE or anything just redoing the character faces so they look like the character in real life.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 12:54:34 am by kidx »

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 02:01:26 am »

If I understand this correctly (and believe me, it was hard)

You want the characters to look identical to the actors, as if that's a perfectly easy thing to achieve by anyone, and so after being told that the developers aren't going to do this because it infringes the personal rights of the actors and they have the right to demand we not use their appearence in game, you want somebody to do that for you personally, but claim it actually has already been done when you had "K-N" ???  Because you had a guy "on it" but he screwed you, but it's fine for anyone to do this for you personally because 'the face is just a cyber face'.

I don't even...

Edit: Also can you stop making topics with sad or angry faces on them it's really bringing me down.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 03:26:20 am »

This is the most win thread evar.

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 04:41:35 am »

You are not smart i have not seen anything stating any of this show some facts the owner of the game don't profit any more neither do you guys so whats it matter and yes it can be done are you using anything from the game no its recreated why bitch and say its hard only a pussy says this but i am not gonna fight here on these four ms over something your against ill just get it done on my own i never was sued before and if the actor has a problem he can ask me nicely to take em out.And if MGM has a problem they can ask as well and ill go back to default bond.

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 04:54:02 am »

You are not smart i have not seen anything stating any of this show some facts the owner of the game don't profit any more neither do you guys so whats it matter and yes it can be done are you using anything from the game no its recreated why bitch and say its hard only a pussy says this but i am not gonna fight here on these four ms over something your against ill just get it done on my own i never was sued before and if the actor has a problem he can ask me nicely to take em out.And if MGM has a problem they can ask as well and ill go back to default bond.

.... Punctuation... Oh smart one.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 05:46:14 am »

Just thought I would put this here.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:54:48 am by Proxie »

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 06:04:04 am »

Just thought I would put this here.

LOL. Nice find proxie
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 06:07:01 am by osaeed2k9 »

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 06:14:38 am »

I have slowly been slitting my wrists while I read this thread....

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Proxie

• 00 Agent
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 06:21:13 am »

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 06:30:11 am »

Problem Mr. Bond?
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • kidx has no influence.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 08:53:23 am »

B-Tards In Da House show some copy right proof.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:54:55 am by kidx »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up