GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 20, 2024, 04:53:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My personal feedbacks, thoughts, etc  (Read 2953 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
My personal feedbacks, thoughts, etc
« on: December 22, 2010, 03:45:16 am »

Just played GES 4.1 5 mins ago and my experience was, HOLY fucking shit you guys did a marvelous job with this mod. I was super impressed with that bunker map (great job on it).

One thing that came to my mind in the bunker map was this room. Behind this door leads to a small room with computers, and I was like hmmm maybe they left it out purposely. It doesn't concern me at all.

and that introduction music, who ever made that you make me asleep, because of its so kickass and Its so charming lol!

I have ge64 and honestly, this is bringing back those wonderful memories of playing Goldeneye 64 during the late nights with my friends.

Great job with this mod. Keep up the damn good work!

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: My personal feedbacks, thoughts, etc
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 04:51:10 am »

What's this door? Ain't the one in the original.
(NTSC version that is.)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 05:44:04 am »

What's this door? Ain't the one in the original.
(NTSC version that is.)

oh, found it on google. Maybe its a pal vers.

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 06:43:49 am »

Looks like a beta door someone GameShark'd in.

What room are you talking about, though? Pretty sure everything is there.

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 09:14:08 am »

The bunker classic has no props like its GE64 single player counterpart.
Pages: [1]   Go Up