GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 02:07:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible game type suggestion  (Read 2844 times)

Randomacts

Possible game type suggestion
« on: December 18, 2010, 10:52:02 pm »

Slappers game types.

Now this could work several different ways depending on if you want to just change the models or make a whole new weapon. This could also be a edited version of CTF and Golden man *can't remember the exact name atm but you know what I am talking about*

For the CTF version you would only have slappers and the flags are replaced with FIREY SLAPPERS. That would be prob the easiest way.

Now Golden Man  or w/e it is called can work like everyone only has slappers but there is one golden hand *or fiery if you want to use the same model again* The golden/fiery slapper should do as much damage as a knife.

Now for team/FFA death match it would be very simple. Only slappers would be available EXEPT for the fiery slapper pick up which does the same damage as a knife.

What do you yall think of it? If I had any modeling/coding experience I would help but I have none.

On a unrealted note, what size do the avatars need to be? I keep trying to upload a picture but it says it is to big...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 10:57:12 pm by Randomacts »

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Possible game type suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 11:44:56 am »

To be honest, slappers only are really a joke weapon set. I can't play this more that 2 mins. With LTK it is a little more fun with instant kills.

With most servers, the gamemode runs for the entire map time (average: 15 mins)

I honestly don't think anyone could play this for that long. Sorry.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
Re: Possible game type suggestion
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 04:51:16 pm »

I    AM    GOLDEN    MAN   !
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."
Pages: [1]   Go Up