GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 04:52:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rainmeter :D  (Read 5789 times)

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
Rainmeter :D
« on: September 20, 2010, 10:35:39 pm »

So i just got rainmeter and I'm excited with all of these things i can do with it.. Suggest me some skins/plugins!

Right now i need a worthy application launcher [hold icons or just plain text.. either or]

Woot for 500 posts.

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
Re: Rainmeter :D
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 01:12:28 am »

Love rainmeter.. This is what i got so far.. Tomorrow I'm getting a new 18.5' LCD Screen so it'll change a-lot lol but for the gigantor monitor i got now this is my outcome..

Use rainmeter? Post a pic i'm curious as to how other people use it.

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 05:32:07 am »

Very nice Spin. Simple and sleek. I like it. What did you use to get your taskbar or maybe even your whole Windows shell like that? If you aren't running a Linux shell.. xD I've been looking on what the best program is for that kind of customization.

Anyways, I decided to test out Rainmeter for myself.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 05:49:17 am by mbsurfer »

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 06:11:39 am »

Very nice Spin. Simple and sleek. I like it. What did you use to get your taskbar or maybe even your whole Windows shell like that? If you aren't running a Linux shell.. xD I've been looking on what the best program is for that kind of customization.

Anyways, I decided to test out Rainmeter for myself.

I have custom everything, my logon screen is edited with: stardock - LogonStudio
My Windows shell is edited with: Erm i think i'm using Codegazer's VistaGlazz? i am not 100% sure i thought i was using a different one.. until now? lol

Try downloading and using some of the less-default Rainmeter Skins :D
http://customize.org/rainmeter
http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/
Note: Rainmeter is fully customizable, i have re-done my look and changed the fonts/sizes so many times in like 2 days lol.. any questions feel free to ask.. installing is EXTREMELY simple :D

I'm trying to link up all of the fonts and have it look reeeal nice :D

Do you use Object Dock? I added my bar on the bottom left to replace it.. too much shit open with both processes running. [btw parkway drive = win.. made me put some on] [oh check pm's btw]

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 09:33:13 pm »

Yeah, I use Object Dock, I haven't looked too hard for skins, I just got that clock skin and a battery skin. I messed around with the code for all the skins, and mostly just changed fonts, colors, and sizes.

And about the custom shell (black taskbar with orange + sign as start button) I still can't find what you are suggesting. I see you're using all StarDock programs, so are you using WindowBlinds for the rest of your shell?

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 10:02:52 pm »

Yeah, I use Object Dock, I haven't looked too hard for skins, I just got that clock skin and a battery skin. I messed around with the code for all the skins, and mostly just changed fonts, colors, and sizes.

And about the custom shell (black taskbar with orange + sign as start button) I still can't find what you are suggesting. I see you're using all StarDock programs, so are you using WindowBlinds for the rest of your shell?

Yup windowsblinds lol sorry it wasn't in my startmenu programs list.. >.> i found a custom shell and put it right in.. i love the small text/menus. works excellent.

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 10:26:34 pm »

Are you using the trial or did you obtain it.

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 10:49:12 pm »

Are you using the trial or did you obtain it.

Actually, I used the trial for about 2 weeks.. found the shell i liked and left it alone.. never touched it again.. And it still works fine..

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 04:26:10 am »

Did you use DeviantArt for the Windowblinds theme? What's the theme name?

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2010, 04:50:42 am »

Did you use DeviantArt for the Windowblinds theme? What's the theme name?

Ah, ACTUALLY http://sweatyfish.deviantart.com/art/Mongoose-114754291
that's why i never saw windows blinds, after i found this, i uninstalled it. Sorry dude it's been so long.. Using VISTAGLAZZ http://sweatyfish.deviantart.com/art/Vista-Visual-Style-Help-112508734
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 04:52:36 am by Sp1nn3y »

HardcoreMango

• Agent
  • HardcoreMango has no influence.
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 07:00:39 pm »

Figured I'd rather reply to this, than make a redundant thread about Rainmeter.

Theme I'm working on:
Pages: [1]   Go Up