GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 16, 2024, 04:43:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down

Author Topic: [Level] ge_siberia_cc  (Read 88777 times)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
Re: ge_siberia_cc
« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2011, 06:57:28 am »

I am glad you like it. :) I would love to join you some time in game and play. Good luck on your exploration of the map and thanks for the kind words.

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #241 on: December 19, 2011, 07:37:24 am »

Wonderful buddy, That's marvellous work.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2011, 08:38:28 am »

the map is really great.. it has amazing layout, weapons loadout, graphics, great gameplay- the weapons set is great and i love how the fog makes it harder to hit people- if it wasnt for my mouse playing up i would still continue 3 rounds of Siberia...

i salute to you saint for making this wonderful map and hats off to GoldenZen for making the Surface_alternative track which feels perfect for Facility

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2011, 08:50:46 am »

Moved to release section, and added map pack download to OP.

Great work man.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

CCsaint10

• CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
Re: ge_siberia_cc - Released
« Reply #244 on: December 27, 2011, 09:35:46 am »

Just revised the first post to include server files for admins. Thanks everyone. :)

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #245 on: December 28, 2011, 09:27:59 pm »

I love the easter-egg of breaking into bunker  :-D  And also the explode-able tables  :-D

Are those barrels new?

According to the movie, the fog was low hanging (about middle size of the tower and half a tree). That would make up for some interesting gameplay. This couldn't be implemented on the N64, but the power of modern computers can do this with particles.

Also, for the night version; the towers have lights on them.

As said earlier; the long walking can be a drag, but the camp-size in the movie is not so big, so there are some ideas as well.

These are all, ofcourse, merely my personal suggestions and feedback...

CCsaint10

« Reply #246 on: January 02, 2012, 06:05:24 am »

The barrels were made by E-S. I made an alternate snowy texture on top of his to fit with the snow. Why are you telling me about the towers having lights in the night version....this isn't a night version.

I have possibly considered toying with the layout a little more before a 4.2 version comes out. Making it smaller of finding some alternate method. I don't know. We will see if anything happens. As of right now, I hope people keep playing it. I haven't had a chance to really jump in with people but hopefully it has been enjoyable. Lots of fun in that map.

terps4life90

« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2012, 07:05:32 am »

The barrels were made by E-S. I made an alternate snowy texture on top of his to fit with the snow. Why are you telling me about the towers having lights in the night version....this isn't a night version.

I have possibly considered toying with the layout a little more before a 4.2 version comes out. Making it smaller of finding some alternate method. I don't know. We will see if anything happens. As of right now, I hope people keep playing it. I haven't had a chance to really jump in with people but hopefully it has been enjoyable. Lots of fun in that map.

Obviously because we want the night version and your the right man for the job...take a hint GOD!

CCsaint10

« Reply #248 on: January 03, 2012, 12:30:36 pm »

Sorry, not making another version. I will continually roll updates out for this map, but I wont do something insanely crazy like a new version.

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #249 on: January 05, 2012, 03:03:10 am »

I love love love the music for this map. It is eerie, but so awesome.

Congrats Saint! The map is awesome!

A night version of this would be insane, however, I would scale down the size. Though, Saint, you can take a step back and let someone else have a crack at another version.

The thing that makes me laugh when I play this map is a lot of people say, "I'm lost!" The map is huge but too much snow messes with your mind :P
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #250 on: January 05, 2012, 04:29:01 am »

RED RUM, RED RUM

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #251 on: January 05, 2012, 05:18:57 pm »

RED RUM, RED RUM
Saint should tackle the hedge maze from the Shining. People think they get lost now...

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #252 on: January 05, 2012, 10:06:09 pm »

why not creating a footprint-decal and stamp it in the snow? and a frozen axe lying around

you know I love movie-allusions in maps
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
« Reply #253 on: January 05, 2012, 10:59:39 pm »

why not creating a footprint-decal and stamp it in the snow? and a frozen axe lying around

I support this message

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2012, 09:00:16 am »

I found these two small "problems" the other day while playing on Spectrum's server:

I think you can only see the gaps on lower settings because I asked the people in the server and they said they could see nothing.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up