GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:42:02 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: knifed and Lost a level  (Read 5552 times)

openvision

knifed and Lost a level
« on: August 28, 2010, 09:45:58 pm »

Hi, I love the dark dance of skill Knife fights that randomly happen in GE's I'm wondering what knifed and Lost a level does in this mod ?  ???

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: knifed and Lost a level
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 09:53:20 pm »

Thats for the gamemode Gun Game....when you get knifed you loose a level meaning you go back to the previous weapon you were using. The knifer gains armor.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 09:55:20 pm by Proxie »

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 10:26:05 pm »

Thats for the gamemode Gun Game....when you get knifed you loose a level meaning you go back to the previous weapon you were using. The knifer gains armor.

Yeah, Proxie's right for the most part.  Also, if you ARE the knifer, you gain a level.  In addition, I'm absolutely sure you gain armor by slapping someone, NOT knifing.  You only gain a level when knifing.  If you slap someone you gain +1 lvl with armor.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 10:52:33 pm »

Should only use the knife on a select amount of weapons anyways. Klobb being one of them.

openvision

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 02:02:40 pm »

Thanks Guys that cleared that up completely! I was getting worried everytime it popped up in thinking i was losing some sorta level of skill  ;)

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 02:07:16 pm »

Why of course, you really do lose skill - up to the point where you can't even play games that only require you to press ANY button at a certain time anymore.... O:-)

Proxie

• 00 Agent
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 06:24:23 pm »

If you have any more questions check out the wiki.

Pages: [1]   Go Up