GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 04:57:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: From where does come THIS Cradle ?  (Read 3706 times)

[GE:S Com] DF Ank1

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 has no influence.
From where does come THIS Cradle ?
« on: July 28, 2010, 07:45:41 pm »

I found that Cradle on google and i don´t know from witch game this cradle comes. looks cool.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Big Fan of the Arecibo Observatory / Antenna Cradle.
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: From where does come THIS Cradle ?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 08:06:23 pm »

Intriguing...

Well, you've uploaded it to an image host, so despite the IGN watermark we can't know what page the image is from or how old it is. Can you find it again on google and post a link to the original image?
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 09:13:28 pm »

Rogue Agent, apparently.

http://ps2.ign.com/dor/objects/662142/james-bond-007-goldeneye-2/images/goldeneye-rogue-agent-20040714095500315.html

I've never played it, so I don't know if this is actually in the game or simply a beta image.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 09:19:58 pm by Storm101 »

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 06:54:37 am »

Might have been a multiplayer map. Did you recognize that the long walkways to the towers are missing and the other changes they made too?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 08:00:16 am »

yeah, it´s the cradle from rogue agent and I´ve played it last week. and yes, the towers are missing, the walkways are missing, it´s just a simple platform and it SUCKS
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

[GE:S Com] DF Ank1

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • [GE:S Com] DF Ank1 has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 06:31:52 pm »

but it looks great. i speacially like the sky and the new art of this cradle.  anyhow i like every kind of cradle ^^ (amusingly word "Cradle")
Big Fan of the Arecibo Observatory / Antenna Cradle.
I would pay money to get the old cradle back. Ad me on Facebook. I am ever glad about new members. Specially when they come from GE:S. My name is Rudolf von Ank
Pages: [1]   Go Up