GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 18, 2024, 11:44:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Points Bulletin Beta  (Read 3666 times)

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
All Points Bulletin Beta
« on: June 15, 2010, 06:16:09 am »

Has anyone else got into this beta? If not, then you can apply for one here.

It's a MMO shooter that has two classes: Criminal and Enforcer. It's a pretty neat concept with a very custom character creator and ranking/leveling system. IMO it is a pretty decent game.

It does lack in linear play: go to this place stand in front of this door or window and break in/burn/destroy it (aka stand in a glowing circle and hold F until the bar is full.) The driving system is a bit lackluster as well, it feels like a GTA4 "realistic" driving style, but APB's turning and handbraking feel a bit out of sync. When you hit A or D to turn, it almost feels like it takes a second or two for the turn to actually start. Same goes for the handbraking. I also had a problem where a lot of songs on the radio skipped during the song and stuttered.

If anyone else has played this, I'd like to hear their view on the game, and if they had the same problems as me.

Here's the link to the website.
Pages: [1]   Go Up