GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:59:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My impressions on the mod...  (Read 2673 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
My impressions on the mod...
« on: March 05, 2010, 05:09:21 am »

THE MOD SUCKS!!! lol jk. I really like the mod. I heard about it a couple years ago and wanted it bad, but my computer wasn't that good. So I moved on. Around Christmas of '09, I got the urge to play it again since I replayed my N64 game. I have a decent laptop, and played it on that. December 23rd of 2009 is my first time playing, and honestly, it's a very excellent mod. I wish more people I know would play videogames and enjoy that game would play the mod. Very swell looking lately. I find it funny when I run in a straight line and think I'm going left because it tilts when you stand still. It makes me feel like the character is drunk in a weird way.

All said and done, the mod is great. Wish people could make custom weapon skins. So if they want a minigun for the AR33, well haha they can have a minigun. My request would be a Bren Ten for the DD44 because I'm a big Miami Vice fan.

You're welcome for the input,
codemaster94 aka choadmeister

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: My impressions on the mod...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 05:13:11 am »

people could make custom content if they want. Just takes time and effort.

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
Re: My impressions on the mod...
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 05:43:59 pm »

I would make one, if someone would teach me how to.
Pages: [1]   Go Up