GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 23, 2024, 08:58:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have some questions...  (Read 3951 times)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
I have some questions...
« on: March 03, 2010, 03:26:58 am »

Why dosen't the hammer move down in the cocked position on any gun? Was it like that on the N64 game because it's very hard to tell.

Who modeled Bond on the mod and is it a real person's head or a made-up one? Also, who is it modeled after?

I think that's pretty much it.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: I have some questions...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 03:33:19 am »

The action moves back on all of the guns except the D5k I believe, and the only gun which has a visible hammer that does not move is the PP7, because it can't even be seen due to the fact that it's being covered up by the fast moving action.

Bond was modeled by spider, and is a general Bond face; our model isn't intended to represent any specific bond to avoid copyright infringements (yes, Pierce Brosnan's likeness is copyrighted).
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 04:39:25 am by killermonkey »
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW
Pages: [1]   Go Up