GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 11:54:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye Source Review on Media Mash-Up!  (Read 4943 times)

GeneralChurch

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GeneralChurch is looked down upon.
GoldenEye Source Review on Media Mash-Up!
« on: February 22, 2010, 05:03:44 pm »

Check the link and the review!  It seems pretty positive!

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: GoldenEye Source Review on Media Mash-Up!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 05:07:32 pm »

LMAO!

Not much of a review, but good promo.

Also if you just restart your steam client the MOD will be added to the game menu.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 05:08:19 pm »

Durr, that's not how I add mods :/

GeneralChurch

• Agent
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 05:10:44 pm »

LMAO!

Not much of a review, but good promo.

Also if you just restart your steam client the MOD will be added to the game menu.

Doesnt work like that on mine LOL, are there updates for steam, my account is kinda old.

Either way, what do you think of the video... Good promo for the site here?  My shows (yes thats me) gets about 1k views a week where i post them all over the web and people enjoy them.  Just trying to bring more people to the GES Table.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:13:17 pm by GeneralChurch »

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 05:17:41 pm »

Well if you use the Goldeneye installer and then either start steam or restart.  It will scan your mod folders and add anything is sees..
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

GeneralChurch

• Agent
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 05:26:12 pm »

Well if you use the Goldeneye installer and then either start steam or restart.  It will scan your mod folders and add anything is sees..

tried that and didnt work.  so back on topic, what do you guys think of the video/review/promo?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 09:24:09 pm »

Looked like you were selling P-Coats and a PP7 and giving away Goldeneye: Source for FREE (must pay additional shipping and handling).

Gonna have to say that is not a good review.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 01:00:52 am »

Looked like you were selling P-Coats and a PP7 and giving away Goldeneye: Source for FREE

Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

GeneralChurch

• Agent
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 05:20:22 am »

Looked like you were selling P-Coats and a PP7 and giving away Goldeneye: Source for FREE (must pay additional shipping and handling).

Gonna have to say that is not a good review.

I felt the trying to sell something idea would be funny.  but what would you want to see added to this review?  im willing to redo the segment if you guys give me some ideas as to what you want to see.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 05:28:40 am »

How about a review to start with.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 11:20:03 am »

Yeah like maybe listing the instantly recognizable weapons and each time you do you show it firing in our mod.

"I give this mod 20/10. Why? Well...I love this mod, because its like a GAME...only free, how good is that??" etc then elaborate how awesome some aspects are. and how it recreates well with the features most recently done. Use plenty of things from the b4 changelog, but also make sure to point out how we have awards like the original and round based gameplay kicks ass.

You could even add that after MP is done we will be likely working on a campaign aspect too, thats ones "promo" aspect to insert in there. Its not a promise but something oldschool fans who are interested can hope to come about.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 11:22:05 am by Wake[of]theBunT »
Pages: [1]   Go Up