GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:45:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Starting new  (Read 4047 times)

skyline339

Starting new
« on: October 23, 2009, 12:00:46 am »

I've got a question, after seeing all your videos and playing the game and all this, me and a group of guys want to try and make our own mod for HL2. All of us are modellers, animators and a couple of us know a little of the programming needed. I was wondering if you guys could give us a little insight on where you started, how you did things, and what other software did you use, (the software we're using is softimage 2010, photoshop, hammer. When we look at making our own mod it just seems huge. (btw we have our idea down, were at the end of the paper stage)

Karlsmith

Re: Starting new
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 03:18:30 pm »

Hi Dear Admin and all friends .. I am Karl . While I was browsing the net I saw this forum and thought to join.

I am looking improve my knowledge about web design and other related things ..

Hope to know you all in the forum .. :)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: Starting new
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 03:33:13 pm »

Welcome, glad to see new people. Uhm, I started out with auto CAD, and used hammer about 6 years ago for the first time. I dont really model or anything, but photoshop skills are a must

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: [1]   Go Up