GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 02:49:59 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga`s house  (Read 67327 times)

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga`s house
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2011, 02:04:07 am »

Cy Funhouse v3 has been uploaded and put into the map cycle on the [-QA-] server. I like this version better because it's smaller and doesn't crash.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2011, 08:20:22 am »

Cy Funhouse v3 has been uploaded and put into the map cycle on the [-QA-] server. I like this version better because it's smaller and doesn't crash.

thanks for uploading, though it´s not the final version. I´ll post the download for the final version in the custom releases-thread soon.
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2011, 04:35:21 pm »

Uuuuh yeah you might want to take it down before anyone plays it, you'll ruin his whole map release if people download an older version from your server before he finishes it.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2011, 05:27:05 am »

No, I like his map now that it works.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2011, 09:58:57 am »

hi kids, good news! funhouse version 3 is almost ready for release.
BUT there are still two things which bother me. when I start the map, the console tells me
1. Attemped to precache unknown particle system "prop_glass_impact1"! and 2. Trying to precache breakable prop, but has no model name.

does anybody know what causes this shit?

EDIT:

problem solved :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:28:38 pm by The Cy »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2011, 12:40:34 pm »

Post your compile log

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2011, 07:04:33 pm »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2011, 02:41:44 pm »

i actually found the hidden easter egg of the female scientist...first time i saw it today :D

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2011, 11:18:55 pm »

i actually found the hidden easter egg of the female scientist...first time i saw it today :D

haha, that´s not really an easter egg,´cause it´s not hidden. but I wanted someone sitting in a dirty cage, like taylor in "planet of the apes". don´t know why, it´s just funny.

maybe I can tell which other movie references you can find in the map:

SPOILERS !! SPOILERS !! SPOILERS !! SPOILERS !! SPOILERS !! SPOILERS !! SPOILERS !! SPOILERS !!

2001-a space odyssey - the black monolith, the white room and HAL in the surveillance room
The Shining - bar and bathroom / redrum sign in the bathroom, axe in the wall
Barry Lyndon - sign next to the guillotine
The shawshank redemption - broken poster of rita hayworth and the small hammer behind it
Pulp Fiction - burger sign in the cinema lounge and dead boris sitting on the toilet
James Bond - Man with the golden gun - I forgot...
James Bond - Live and let die - the house and the baron behind the rockwalls
James Bond - Moonraker -the moonraker shuttle in the sky
James Bond - On her majesty's secret service - the grave of tracey bond behind the rockwalls
James Bond - There´s a S.P.E.C.T.R.E sign somewhere...
Watchmen -yellow smiley button / "the end is nigh"- sign and "WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN" font in the surviellance room
charlie and the chocolate factory - the willy wonka ticket in front of alec
hitchcock´s vertigo - the tower
V for vendetta - sign in the bathroom
12 monkeys - sign in the bathroom
GiANTS, with james dean- sign in the bathroom
the 7 year itch, with marilyn monroe- sign in the bathroom
save the tiger, with jack lemmon -sign in the bathroom
peter pan - wendy, john and michael cinema window
charlie chaplin - cinema window and toilet sign

I had more ideas ( for example once upon a time in america - "noodles loves deborah"-writing in the mobster area, and mystic river - the names of the three kids in the wet cement in front of the cinema) but I think that´s good enough.
There are also some catridges and some "cy was here"-signs to find. cy was just everywhere, even in the ladys room. dirty old man
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:01:24 am by The Cy »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2011, 12:01:50 am »

haha, that´s not really an easter egg,´cause it´s not hidden. but I wanted someone sitting in a dirty cage, like taylor in "planet of the apes". don´t know why, it´s just funny.

it reminds me of when M (Judi Dench) was locked in that room in The World is Not Enough :-)

well you can always put some more easter eggs in Scarmangas Island (Funhouse Part 2)

plus i wanted to send you an email  about something :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:18:21 am by Rick Astley »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up