GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 05:17:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Scaramanga`s house  (Read 68255 times)

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: Scaramanga`s house
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2011, 12:08:39 pm »

Suggestion of the month goes to the pissing contest.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2011, 11:10:23 am »

hey kids,

I want to insert pictures of the GES villians in the cinema lounge of the scaramanga map and the pictures on wikipedia would be perfect, but they´re way to small. does someone have these pictures in a middle-or high resolution?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:12:17 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:25 am »

hey kids,

I want to insert pictures of the GES villians in the scaramanga map and the pictures on wikipedia would be perfekt, but they´re way to small. does someone have these pictures in a middle-or high resolution?

i could try- send me ur email adress

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2011, 11:13:38 am »

i could try- send me ur email adress

email is cydermeister@web.de

Rick Astley

• Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2011, 03:41:38 pm »

Sent!

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2011, 04:41:31 pm »

thanks for the pictures, but unfortunately I can´t use them because they look too fuzzy. you took the small wiki pictures and enlarged them, right?

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2011, 08:51:39 pm »

I got a book about Bond with all the characters from every movie previouse to Craigs films, but i doubt that scans of the printed photos would look much better then low res pics from the internet.
Allthough i could try the old resize trick (scanning at a high dpi and reducing the dpi later on to remove the rasterisation).

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2011, 09:13:37 pm »

I got a book about Bond with all the characters from every movie previouse to Craigs films, but i doubt that scans of the printed photos would look much better then low res pics from the internet.
Allthough i could try the old resize trick (scanning at a high dpi and reducing the dpi later on to remove the rasterisation).

thats nice ( and I think I know that book ;P), but I need the GES villains.

steven_m64

• Insane Coder
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • steven_m64 has no influence.
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2011, 11:56:47 pm »

thats nice ( and I think I know that book ;P), but I need the GES villains.

You could open up the models in the sdk model viewer and take screenshot's couldn't you?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2011, 12:30:03 am »

You could open up the models in the sdk model viewer and take screenshot's couldn't you?

oh yes, you´re absolutely right, thanks!

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2011, 05:51:54 pm »

hey kids, big update today! 

midnight, the stars and three mobsters:

it´s getting claustrophobic:

new guillotine-area:

it´s getting spooky in front of the movie theater:

one ticket to paradise:

new hall of fame:

depressed mishkin:

for mr. torrance:

for mr. stewart:

valentine the pig eats popcorn.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 08:05:56 pm by The Cy »

steven_m64

• Insane Coder
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • steven_m64 has no influence.
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2011, 07:50:57 pm »

Looking pretty awesome, though the overly boxy-ness/polygonal look in the map is slightly distracting. ;)

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2011, 09:04:59 pm »

The Valentin gets me every time! haha, nice work man.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2011, 08:56:39 am »

Looking pretty awesome, though the overly boxy-ness/polygonal look in the map is slightly distracting. ;)

I like the polygonal boxy-ness look for three reasons: 1. it´s very authentic. in my view the funhouse is a normal house which is cut into big squares. it should have this bauhaus-atmosphere. each room is used as a different setting. so why should I aim for an organic feeling? its neither a zoo nor an example for modern architecture. 2. the original funhouse map in goldeneye rogue agent has that look, too, and 3. it reminds me of "clean structured" maps like facility or complex, library and basement.
especially library (classic) is one of my favourite maps because it doesn´t need complex architecture or high-end textures. its well structured, the coulours are appealing and it simply flows.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:05:46 am by The Cy »

Rick Astley

« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2011, 10:40:44 am »

gasp wheres Nick Nack at the booth?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up