GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 01:13:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: After Talking With Sharpsh00tah...  (Read 4574 times)

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
After Talking With Sharpsh00tah...
« on: November 28, 2009, 04:47:26 am »

...I think we should help him out.

Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: Well, after my mom passed away, she signed her house over to me. Its like I love my mom and all, but i cant ever make ends meet. Like all my money that comes in goes right out the door. And it caught up real bad when I had to go to the emergancy room. They billed me for that, then my power company raised their prices because of what ever reason they decide.
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: on top of that
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: my dad cant help me out because his job is in sales with GE, and his job is so insecure that he is worried that he will be unemployed, and if that happends, our family is broke. My life has been so damn stressfull lately man
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: its unbelieveable that i need to choose to pay my morgage or get food. and lately my refidge has been bone dry
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: so IDK what the hell to do man, I need to get money quick, because bills are comming agian in the next week. I am so fucked lol
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: I have really been contemplating to move back home with my dad, beacuse I am still inschool (and i cant get any grants) and the loans dont help out enough. So idk man, really I have been so stressed out lately its unbelievable
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: I just can not believe $43.74 to my name... And i dont want to move back home because this house is all I have left of my mom... Man, living on your own sucks, and im only 19 uears old
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: on top of that, my computer decided to shit out on me, so now I am out of commission for a long time
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: and because of this man, I have been so depressed over the past few weeks
Jeron "SharpSh00tah" Bornstein: like its really really hard right now

Perhaps we could repeat what we did with Sharp's PSU, except this time we'll be helping him get his life back in order instead of simply help fix his computer.

This is the guy who's bringing us Streets, Runway, Caverns, and Depot. I think that we can give a little back to help him get his life back on track. His paypal address is jebsistem@aol.com, I think we could all give him a little bit of money to help him out, I sure know I will.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: After Talking With Sharpsh00tah...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 05:09:59 am »

wow, SSL that was so nice of you. I cant thank you enough for having a heart lol, honestly it means alot that you took the time to take care of someone you barely know. I am really speachless and cannot begin to tell you how much this means to me. I want to say something, but really I am speachless.

To the community, I cannot express how greatfull I am for this, honestly lol again I am speechless.

So I just need to say thank you, this means too much to explane in words.

~Jeron

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 08:05:42 am »

Have you considered getting a roommate?
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 03:32:37 pm »

Thanks for sharing your story. I should clairify that I do have a roommate. Well, two actually. They are my brother and his girlfriend. The house will not be "lost" because if it really, reallly became bad, the house would be rented. I wouldnt mind moving back with my dad because he is just like me. I have the same freedom at his house than I do at my house! It is just rough when you had ten grand in the bank, and now its ALL gone from bills and or gas/food. Living from pay check to pay check, just flat out is not cutting it. I also go to school full time, and work 30 hours. I have concidered picking up a second job, but that would'nt allow me go to school. And for me, school comes first. The school grants cover just enough for school, and they wont disperse until mid februrary.

PS I live in florida too, im in Boca raton. How about your self, where do you live?

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 07:07:22 pm »

Yea, I agree, It took me 4, almost 5 months to find this job. Luckly enough I am employed, it just sucks how everything that comes in, goes right out the door. And good analagy with the dancing on a knife financially. No, I am from Boston, (Roslendale) Mass. I moved down in '98.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 08:24:24 pm »

Yea, I agree, It took me 4, almost 5 months to find this job. Luckly enough I am employed,

It's cool that your boss recognized you for your awesome work on GE_Runway. I'm wondering if there are any perks that could come of that...
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 12:41:16 pm »

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #07822368E9517245Y)

Heres 50 bud :P

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 01:57:59 pm »

I recieved it, thanks man, I appriciate it!!! I will flirt with you some more online :p

Pages: [1]   Go Up