GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 24, 2024, 06:01:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 94297 times)

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2014, 10:39:26 pm »

It looks absolutely devine. Love it.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

terps4life90

« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2014, 11:03:34 pm »

To shiney? God you guys bitch like a couple of girls. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the map.

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2014, 02:43:35 am »

the floors look great and the whole map atmosphere feels really close to the movie
lovely job :)

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2014, 05:41:14 pm »

Considering that this map is based off the movie, I'd say to re-watch a couple of times and see how bright the shine effect on it's floor. I personally like the shine effect, it can use a little more work, but the map looks amazing so far.
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2014, 05:48:56 pm »

looks great, keep it up, man! you're so close now. I want it!
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2014, 11:21:08 am »

I confirm what you say. I removed the real-time control room reflection. The fps is greatly lowered and more this is where there is more things to load. I'll keep this effect in the corridor and may be entered to add some aditional place.

To Peroxwhy?gen:
Yes it is in my future plans. I want to do my best for it is no room or hallway that ended in a cul-de-sac.

To all:
Thank you for your comment of encouragement. I'll do my best to get this map in a few weeks to start and finish of other related projects.
But I have to fix my problem of quality above hammer editor first.

So:
In terms of the 2 rooms in red on my blueprint. Do you have any ideas of parts and place that I could create that would be realistic? Because the room on the left I do not see his utility. The right part I do not like the hallway that goes to all the senses. I also find it unnecessary.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 03:24:00 am by FReXx »
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2014, 05:19:15 pm »

Some new for you :)

Real-time reflection will remain in the entrance hallway.
Server Octagonal Room
Maintenance corridor "Work in progress."
Prison finaly finish!
Small images of the corridor that goes in all directions.

Some tips to finalize!
  • Build integrality of the map.
  • Add new corridor and room.
  • Finalise Optimisation.
  • Add some details\decoration.
  • Add weapons and bots path.
  • Beta testing.
  • Released map.
Whats done?
  • DONE!
  • DONE!
  • DONE!
  • UNDONE!
  • DONE!
  • UNDONE!
  • UNDONE!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 06:22:53 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2014, 06:17:39 pm »

Great news, man! If you need some testing soon, I'm willing to help you.
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2014, 06:37:47 pm »

Same, I'll help Beta Test if needed!

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2014, 10:13:03 pm »

Will be supported? If they're not currently, then please add support before release because that's something that custom maps tend to lack, a good bot support if any support to begin with. Sometimes I can't or don't want to play on a server so I play against bots (no matter how dumb they can be) and it makes me sad when an awesome custom map doesn't have bots available.
Also I'd be happy to beta test the map.
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #190 on: February 13, 2014, 01:36:25 am »

I can't remember if the feature was removed before release but you can add bot support in game to any map you want. You shoot nodes and lay the paths. Saves it as a file then you have bot paths. Did it for couple maps so didn't have to open in hammer and add paths and recompile. 

Might have been removed though.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #191 on: February 13, 2014, 03:20:37 am »

Major, that feature is still in the game. You cannot have both dropped nodes and map baked nodes though.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #192 on: February 13, 2014, 04:20:30 pm »

Thank you everyone for your support beta tester. I'll probably test the map with you this weekend. I need someone who has a rather average graphics card or integrated graphic card to test fluency. Just whether it is equivalent to other maps of ges.

Bots path are totaly finish and 2 original gameplay added Living Day Lights and Capture the Flag.

Gameplay testing.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:58:31 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #193 on: February 14, 2014, 12:47:39 am »

Thank you everyone for your support beta tester. I'll probably test the map with you this weekend. I need someone who has a rather average graphics card or integrated graphic card to test fluency. Just whether it is equivalent to other maps of ges.

Bots path are totaly finish and 2 original gameplay added Living Day Lights and Capture the Flag.

Gameplay testing.
http://www.youtube.com/v/C9_pVWiZ1rc?version=3

I have a pretty powerful PC, running with a GeForce GTX 550 Ti, 8 cores, and 16 Gigs of Ram. When do you suppose you'll do the beta test? I'm free on saturday evening, and sunday.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #194 on: February 14, 2014, 01:01:52 am »

I think what he actually mean't by "testing fluency" is he needs someone with an average to mediocre PC to test it on old hardware to see if the map is running at a decent framerate for those with older machines.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up