GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:03:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Ge_Bunker_Nw  (Read 93261 times)

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
Ge_Bunker_Nw
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:04:20 am »

BIG THANKS TO IMAGESHACK.US FOR REMOVED ALL PICTURES!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:46:15 am by FReXx »
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

Storm101

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Storm101 has no influence.
Re: Ge_Bunker_Nw
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 01:50:24 am »

So THAT'S what you've been doing for so long in Source SDK... Looks great. Can't wait to play on it.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:55:41 am »

So THAT'S what you've been doing for so long in Source SDK... Looks great. Can't wait to play on it.

Thank you Storm :D
Released maps:

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 03:01:02 am »

The thumbnails look good, but why the hell did you save the images as .pngs? Could you please reupload then as .jpgs?

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 05:43:50 am »

This is relevant to my interests.
Looks plain as is, but that's why it's WIP. ;)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 07:51:21 pm »

The map looks nice mate. Good luck!

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 08:34:10 pm »

Released maps:

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 08:49:17 pm »

I really dont like how you dropped down the main control room, add some color to your lights! Good brushwork (yea im pretty blunt LOL)

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 09:01:55 pm »

I really dont like how you dropped down the main control room, add some color to your lights! Good brushwork (yea im pretty blunt LOL)

Come on i begin!
Released maps:

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 09:19:18 pm »

Your doing fine, but what did you say? (english is not your 1st language right?)

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 11:14:54 pm »

(english is not your 1st language right?)

No!
Released maps:

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 11:18:20 pm »

AH! lol, be sure to round off some corners too bro!

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 11:23:34 pm »

You dislike? :'(
Released maps:

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 11:44:59 pm »

Me? No, I am trying to help you lol, thats why im saying, add rounded corners and colored lighting. Try some blue and orange lights for a start!

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 07:10:19 am »

Nice job man! I like how it is coming. However, I have to agree with sharp when he said he disliked the dropping of the floor in the main room. I think it cramps it up and it just looks odd. I think you should just leave it flat. But hey, it is your map. GO WILD :D

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up