GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:11:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sp1nn3ys Signature Thread  (Read 6270 times)

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
Sp1nn3ys Signature Thread
« on: September 21, 2010, 08:51:33 pm »

So, I'm home a-lot more recently and have been getting bored pretty easily.. So I'm gonna start up a thread here for Sig requests..

Keep it simple, I don't do full graphic work for free :D
I'm going to be using the following for the order template:

If you do not care what color/image/ETC you'd like me to use just leave it blank and that will show me that i have free roam over it.
Text: Your name
Text2: If you want a saying or something put it here
Dimensions: The default is 425x75 pixels because that's what These forums allow. If its for other forums just put the max pix X pix here and I'll work with it.
Image: Already have an image you'd like implemented? Put a link here or attach it.
Colors: Have any specific color theme?
Theme: Just have a Specific theme? TF2/GE:S/Hazardous/Green Zombies...
Render: Have a render for me? Don't have one but want one? http://planetrenders.net/renders/ has all sorts of random renders.
Other: What am i missing above? note here.

Some Sigs i've made for myself/others.

Other work.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:29:30 am by Sp1nn3y »

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
Re: Sp1nn3ys Signature Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 02:33:05 am »

dude, you have such a magnificent fucking talent of making Sig themes. You should make a website, and charge like $2 per Sig theme and have people pay you by paypal. Heck even $1 is ok and if you get 100 customers that $100.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 03:18:01 am »

You should make a website, and charge like $2 per Sig theme and have people pay you by paypal. Heck even $1 is ok and if you get 100 customers that $100.

I second this.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 03:23:06 am »

Are indeed good sigs, is the last one going to be our homepage soon?

When someone clicks on "Play on our Servers" could have it redirect to another page with

Join CP Server
Join PL server

steam://connect/69.93.99.13:27016 - our cp server
steam://connect/69.93.99.13:27015 - our pl server

Code: [Select]
<a href="steam://connect/69.93.99.13:27016" target="_blank">Join CP Server</a>

Code: [Select]
<a href="steam://connect/69.93.99.13:27015" target="_blank">Join PL Server</a>

An example here http://wcservers.net/proxie/GES%20Forum/example.html just have have it look like a button or something with cool text.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 03:45:13 am by Proxie »

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 03:30:52 am »

Thank you!! but naahhh, the SIG Creation group is so vast and everyone does that for free.. I would like to work with a magazine / website creation studio / business website creator or something of that stature.. Right now the mediocre Website creation [and icon] business is doing my wallet fair.. mehhh..

I like doing signatures though because it helps me stay clean and clear with new visions of stuff.. Like if someone says "TF2=my name here=rest is all you" Then i can let all of my creative jooces flow into something sweet.. I love sigs because it's another way to expand the portfolio.. i have about 20+ other sigs in my folder and it's always growing.. Experience is key!

Thanks guys. I'm here to help expand the portfolio and make this forum look more sexy :D
[Also taking orders for websites/website graphics/etc etc for businesses/music sites.. I am cheap and efficient as seen above :D inbox me]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i'm proud of knowing this lol just spreading some knowlege for no-apparent reason]
Look at banners like this[once you see it you can't unsee it :D]: It's all about training the eye.. If you look at a billboard and see it's just boring text you 70-75% of the time won't read it.. BUT if you see a line or a picture on each side, it trains the eye to go and read from left to right. Try it with the next 10 billboards.. sides of trucks as well.. so there is always a new thing to learn about training the eye :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And no actually Proxie http://spinneyweb.world-of-frags.com/New-WoF-Website/HereWeGoAgain.htm is what's going to go up. hit refresh a few times and make sure you see them all. I couldn't make a background that looked right enough to fit those.. :-/ I'll probably use the bottom one for another time.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 03:32:26 am by Sp1nn3y »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 03:36:39 am »

Do you mind if I ask you to see more of your art? This stuff looks great!

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 04:17:08 am »

Wow, Thanks for the interest guys! Feel free to post your sig requests!! I Need more art, just found out most of my other stuff was saved on a old FTP that closed on me :-/ [Your going to like my rasta stuff nama :D]

I made like a 20+ glock kit for CS 1.6.. this is one of the banners..

[Any items you see here that are on other sites has a free roam Creative Commons License(like the oreos lol)]

This work is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. All edited work is not-allowed for commercial use[unless it has my concent] and is available to be modified as long as credit is due.

namajnaG

• namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 08:56:38 pm »

You do great work out there. Didn't get why you used oreos on the last one though :P
And by the way, Nice quotation you've got there "Legalize not legal lies".
Love it.

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 09:04:33 pm »

You do great work out there. Didn't get why you used oreos on the last one though :P
And by the way, Nice quotation you've got there "Legalize not legal lies".
Love it.

Cool man glad you like it, Feel free to ask for one. They are fuhreee :D

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 01:23:15 am »

Text: mbsurfer
Dimensions: 425x75 pixels
Colors: Green (Lime)
Theme: Abstract
Render: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=14326

Yeah I'm getting pretty bored with my sig, but I love this render. I really wanna see what you can come up with.

namajnaG

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 01:57:47 am »

Cool man glad you like it, Feel free to ask for one. They are fuhreee :D

Well thanks for the offer but I don't have any ideas, And I don't need a signature right now, Just a GE:S Spray. Thanks for the offer though, I'll let you know if I need your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up