GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:14:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas Epic (by Audix) - A Worldwide Tour (featuring Iraq)  (Read 7903 times)

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
Re: *Urgent* Request video footage! before Christmas!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 08:39:48 pm »

Well, I mean without people being the main part of the video. You kinda made it sound like you'll be taping your buddies drinking with Christmas lights only slightly visible behind them haha

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2008, 12:01:52 am »

my camera is stuck at a airport cause UPS doesn't have the equitment to deal with the snow... WTF they have like 8-12", while my yard alone is like 12-17" yet the regular non chains UPS truck can drive around... Complete bull honky(Christmas spirit). Well I guess no video taping of Christmas for me, thanks UPS.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Sole Signal [Audix]

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.Sole Signal [Audix] is working their way up.
    • Sole Signal music
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 12:16:04 am »

That's cool man, thanks anyway. I have the majority of the vid done; still waiting on some people to finish it up for good.

I hope bass jumps in here; was hoping to get some good Hawaii footage after talking to him.

Anyone who is going to send me videos, just use sendspace.com and send it to g_michalec@yahoo.com Thanks! Also, please tell me where the vid is from.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 12:22:46 am by Audix »

PeskySaurus

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PeskySaurus is looked down upon.
    • NUKEMAN & Kittyboy
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2008, 12:13:10 pm »

sorry i won't be able to in time. merry christmas though
"I got something deep inside of me, courage is the thing that KEEPS US FREE!" - If you don't know the source of this line, don't even bother talking to me you communist.

Ruone Delacroix

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Ruone Delacroix has no influence.
    • Nexus of Gaming
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 05:37:59 am »

Sorry, I didn't get my footage. The weather was real crappy all week and things just didn't work out.
Admin of {TLP} Tastes Like Pants

Proud player of Goldeneye: Source. Keep up the great work, team!

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
Re: Christmas Epic (by Audix) - A Worldwide Tour (featuring Iraq)
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:04 pm »

How do you manage to get locations like new york without people in it? lol

"New York is the loudest city on Earth. If it's too quiet, men come with jackhammers and drill holes in the street and leave cones in front of your apartment; you don't even know why.
Garbage men come; They don't pick up the garbage they just bang the cans together.
And if your street is too quiet they actually hire a guy to go up and down the street yelling 'F--- me f---- me, f---- me!!'
...That was the first job I ever had."

~Lewis Black

Anyways...
*watches video*

Nice and simple camera work on all clips. They all fit together and go with the music very well. :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 09:28:44 pm by Rodney 1.666 »
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up