GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:24:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Achievement Drafts  (Read 72586 times)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Achievement Drafts
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2009, 12:45:28 am »

I like it, needs some work, but its a good start. I don't have any specific crits at this time

GeneralChurch

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GeneralChurch is looked down upon.
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2009, 07:23:56 pm »

i dont have one but what you should include on a new achievement should be Moonraker and it should be for killing 4 or more enemies with one clip and exclude it from one shot kills or golden gun.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2009, 10:01:37 pm »

Moonraker has infinite ammo so magazine type achievement wouldn't work so well. Maybe a set amount of shots... say like 10. Kill 4 or more enemies with 10 or less shots.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2009, 04:24:27 pm »

Moonraker has infinite ammo so magazine type achievement wouldn't work so well. Maybe a set amount of shots... say like 10. Kill 4 or more enemies with 10 or less shots.

And what about killing two or more people (more than two is unlikely, but still) with only one shot? It'd fall on the double (or more) kill category, but it's something hard to achieve. Way harder than with explosives.

GeneralChurch

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GeneralChurch is looked down upon.
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2009, 02:08:03 am »

no think of the title Moon"RAKER" its just an achievement name with restrictions to game types and guns.  limit it from Golden PP7, Silver PP7, Magnum, Moonraker laser and explosives/knives so any other weapon would work, PP7, AK47, Klobb, AR34, and others. 

Its kind of like how they did achievements from Quantum of Solace for the 360.

One you can do is

Any Thug Can Kill
   -Survive a golden gun match without dying.

The World is not Enough
   -Come in first at least once on every map or game type.

The best player in the service
   -Come in first place in 100 games.

and that's just a couple, keeping the achievements in relation to the movies.

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2009, 05:44:11 pm »

Russian Roulette (my take): kill six players with the Cougar Magnum in a row without reloading.

PSD file

I proposed that because  I find it more difficult to do rather than kill someone with only one bullet left in the Cougar Magnum X times or something like that for the simple reason that for the latter you can just blast away with the CMag and then if you kill someone with your last bullet it would count (and that's not the objective).

Kinky

• Level Designer / Environment Artist
  • Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Kinky has no influence.
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2009, 06:08:18 pm »

needs some kind of 6 on that shizz

Currently in Progress - ge_jungle

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2009, 06:54:26 pm »

You can put the magnum "reload ring" full of bullets on there

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2009, 07:25:41 pm »

Hidden Achievement
Laser Tag
Be in a teamplay server, with two players or more on each team, with all players holding Moonraker.  Everyone earns this acheivement simultaneously.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2009, 07:57:52 pm »

Hidden Achievement
Laser Tag
Be in a teamplay server, with two players or more on each team, with all players holding Moonraker.  Everyone earns this acheivement simultaneously.

Seems pointless. It would be a lot more fun if it was like the dutch rudder where you had to kill your opponent with the Moonraker after XX seconds of being killed by his Moonraker

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2009, 08:09:38 pm »

needs some kind of 6 on that shizz

Will do. In a way. I guess so.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2009, 08:27:45 pm »

I was just about to say that.

To the two Laser Tag concepts, I'm liking both of 'em, but the name suits both...

Post #404. Post not found.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:31:41 pm by Rodney 1.666 »
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2009, 09:17:00 pm »

It's not supposed to be pointful; just a suprise.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2009, 02:09:49 pm »

laser surgery: kill x players with a headshot using the laser

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2009, 04:31:33 pm »

laser surgery: kill x players with a headshot using the laser

Sounds nice... I'm already picturing an icon...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up