GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:33:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye Stump-a-thon  (Read 17109 times)

jjmusicnotes

Re: GoldenEye Stump-a-thon
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 01:15:35 am »

How do we know that you're not just looking these up as we ask them?  I mean, it's google-able, and if you have a copy of the movie on your computer, that'd be even easier.

The Beatles pwn j00!

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 03:33:55 am »

Exactly. This thread is stupid.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 06:00:37 am »

I was thinking the same thing, but that doesn't make the thread stupid by any means.
Still amusing.
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 09:33:33 am »

Xenia has 2 boobs...unless you count her ugly ass face as a third lol

You, my friend, need to check what's wrong with your eyes. Because there is something very wrong with them. :)

Since when is this ugly?

monkeyface

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • monkeyface has no influence.
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 12:37:50 pm »

To be fair, the guy may be autistic. The best proof would be a doctor's certificate.

jjmusicnotes

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 01:49:18 pm »

To be fair, the guy may be autistic. The best proof would be a doctor's certificate.

Probably look something like this ya?

*ahem*

Dear Goldeneye Forum,

GeneralChurch will not be making sense today on account of that he has Autism.  Plz dont make fun of him, 'cuz thats not nice.

Signed,

GeneralChurch's doctor

GeneralChurch

• Agent
  • GeneralChurch is looked down upon.
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 07:19:58 pm »

*ahem*

Dear Goldeneye Forum,

GeneralChurch will not be making sense today on account of that he has Autism.  Plz dont make fun of him, 'cuz thats not nice.

Signed,

GeneralChurch's doctor

aw you got it already dang.  the only one i needed to look up was the real severnya location because it is not programmed on the screens in the film but the cord for london is on boris's screen at the end. 

also when the window breaks and is blown by charges befor bond hits it jumping from the archives.  you can also see at that point the mat he lands on (on top of the truck) in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

ask me something else... expand your movies then dive deep.  hit any ANY bond movie and i can tell you.  sorry im not on much i do part time cinematography for weddings and hey its summer so im out and working alot.  leave more questions and i will eventually get to them.

GeneralChurch

• Agent
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 07:22:42 pm »

Ah, but would you count Alec's pseudocide?

I asked about the pair that walk by as Bond is hiding near the cafeteria, so I doubt that'd be the topic.

Epic knowledge though, Mr. Church.
Now I yearn to watch it again...

and no with alec there is no shot fired.  review it if you must but you see the gun and no shots go off.

Ah i  will have to review and listen to the chatter... give me a second.

they are discussing a girl that the guy on the right is seeing.  i dont know much russian but i know girlfriend and beautiful and both were in the phrase.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 03:38:31 am »

and no with alec there is no shot fired.  review it if you must but you see the gun and no shots go off.

You don't actually see the gun going off, but the noise is heard, so I would say it was a blank.
Now if you count non-bullets being used, I'd say the total is 3.
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo

monkeyface

• Agent
  • monkeyface has no influence.
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 11:38:57 am »

*ahem*

Dear Goldeneye Forum,

Signed,

GeneralChurch's doctor

More like:

"You guys, he's autistic, don't call him on this shit. I swear on my doctor's honour that he's autistic and I'm a doctor."

What I meant was, of course we can't know if he's checking up the movie as he goes along. He could even pretend to be autistic.

Generalchurch, why do you like the Bond movies so much?

GeneralChurch

• Agent
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 02:09:51 am »

You don't actually see the gun going off, but the noise is heard, so I would say it was a blank.
Now if you count non-bullets being used, I'd say the total is 3.

its the reverb from the other guns not his own you can see that his finger comes off the trigger on the gun, its not his.

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 09:09:45 pm »

Sorry, I want to ask just one last question:

What does Alec say to Bond in Russian (English translation) when he points his gun in Bond's face in the storage room of the Chemical Weapons Facility?
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
    • Steam profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 01:01:39 am »

its the reverb from the other guns not his own you can see that his finger comes off the trigger on the gun, its not his.

So you're saying someone else shot their weapon to make it seem like Ourumov fired his...
That seems illogical. I'll have to go look at it now. (And by now I mean later.)

Maxaxle

• ge_paintball 1
  • Secret Agent
  • Maxaxle has no influence.
    • My site
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 05:01:56 am »

Question: How many times does Bond escape near-death? (flying crap, bullets, crushers, slicers, etc.)

This should keep you watching and re-watching for awhile. And keep in mind I've never watched Goldeneye!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up