GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 23, 2024, 11:34:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: WNx = Clan of Cheaters  (Read 28495 times)

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: WNx = Clan of Cheaters
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 04:15:44 pm »

Btw wake, when are you going to re-launch your forums?

Im really trying to find the time to re-launch the whole site i spose. In the event GE:S release within the year, and in preparation for GE:00 to emerge more

The reason it isnt up atm is because my auto conversion to phpbb3 failed and broke the data, and correcting manually is tedious
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 04:22:53 pm by Wake[of]theBunT »

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 10:21:34 pm »

the data
Doh! You backed up your board? WOW :P

TriP.66

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 06:57:08 am »

WNx doesnt cheat i know most of them theyre just good they O-W-N

Eh, get off your knees dude =P

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 03:01:01 pm »

nope they dont cheat, they been around longer than me

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 08:16:19 am »

And you need to play with us more on OWS so you can confirm that Bimbo CHEATS.

Someone's feeling frustrated. ::)  Aim for the head you NUB.  :P

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 04:09:30 pm »

WNx definitely isn't a clan of cheaters.

Although I do wonder about how clear their rules and requirements are for new members... I'm not naming any names but I've seen one or two new WNx members just in the last few weeks who didn't even know how what button is used to open doors or to use the crosshair.

Which brings me to a point, I'm not saying that they do, since I know that WNx generally only invite good players... but if a clan recruits willy-nilly enough to allow people who barely know how to play join, how can they be sure of the integrity of new players?
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 05:00:59 pm »

Its possible these WNx members you're referring to are from different sections of WNx, and not the GES section per sei.  It might have been their first time playing.  Knowing  most of the WNx GES members pretty well, I can say with confidence that they do not cheat.

Zaichata

• Agent
  • Zaichata has no influence.
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 05:04:07 pm »

@ Mangley

I once applied for the WNx clan for counter strike:source, and i got to play a test match against them, and after owning them with a ratio of 3:1 they said i could join easily.
So i was happy. But then they added me to their steam group and i got these constant messages from their, apparantly, several leaders saying i should register on their forum. Apparantly, if you want to join WNx, skills is not even required, you're just supposed to join the forum and be active. I refused to do so, because i don't join any forums i don't want to, because i won't be active anyways.

Then suddenly the 'real' leader (i don't know if you guys get them but i don't) talked to me saying that i should join, to which i replied, and i quote, "fuck no". He then suddenly deleted me from the list, and when i asked another member what was going on, he said the leader "hates people who use offensive language". Suddenly, i was excommunicated by the clan.

This is just my experience with WNx, maybe their goldeneye:source counterpart is less bitchy, but oh boy, those were assfags back there!

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 05:05:57 pm »

Although I do wonder about how clear their rules and requirements are for new members... I'm not naming any names but I've seen one or two new WNx members just in the last few weeks who didn't even know how what button is used to open doors or to use the crosshair.

Which brings me to a point, I'm not saying that they do, since I know that WNx generally only invite good players... but if a clan recruits willy-nilly enough to allow people who barely know how to play join, how can they be sure of the integrity of new players?

I appreciate your concern but...

...there's no need for you to wonder how clear our recruitment rules are for the simple fact that you are not in WN.

I understand you don't want to mention the members in question but, in turn, I ask you one,erm, question? Are you absolutely sure they were WN members? Just answer Yes or No. I'm saying this because we've had posers wearing our tag.

This being said, there's also no need for you to question yourself about the integrity of our members. It's our concern, not yours.

@ Mangley

I once applied for the WNx clan for counter strike:source, and i got to play a test match against them, and after owning them with a ratio of 3:1 they said i could join easily.
So i was happy. But then they added me to their steam group and i got these constant messages from their, apparantly, several leaders saying i should register on their forum. Apparantly, if you want to join WNx, skills is not even required, you're just supposed to join the forum and be active. I refused to do so, because i don't join any forums i don't want to, because i won't be active anyways.

Then suddenly the 'real' leader (i don't know if you guys get them but i don't) talked to me saying that i should join, to which i replied, and i quote, "fuck no". He then suddenly deleted me from the list, and when i asked another member what was going on, he said the leader "hates people who use offensive language". Suddenly, i was excommunicated by the clan.

This is just my experience with WNx, maybe their goldeneye:source counterpart is less bitchy, but oh boy, those were assfags back there!

IIRC, CSS =/= GE:S and it also applies for WN. No need to complain about the cabbage department in the carrot department. They are two different vegetables. I won't comment on the rest as you have just given the answer yourself with what and how you wrote.

Besides, I don't understand why this thread is still open. It should have been closed for a while now since there's nothing relevant to add to this "discussion".
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 05:35:13 pm by PPK »

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 05:20:30 pm »

Are you absolutely sure they were WN members? Just answer Yes or No.

Yes.

But as Jimbo said, they may not have been from the GE:S section, I had forgotten when I posted that WNx isn't an exclusive GE:S clan.

Anyway don't take what I said the wrong way, I was just being speculative.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Zaichata

• Agent
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 05:28:07 pm »

IIRC, CSS =/= GE:S and it also applies for WN. No need to complain about the cabbage department in the carrot department. They are two different vegetables. I won't comment on the rest as you have just given the answer yourself with what and how you wrote.

But they both belong in thesame shop and are both owned by thesame owner aren't they? It's needless to say that the WNx policies have to be globally accepted within their clan.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2009, 05:41:59 pm »

But they both belong in thesame shop and are both owned by thesame owner aren't they? It's needless to say that the WNx policies have to be globally accepted within their clan.

The only thing in common between them is the fact that they share the same Law. For further education, please refer to this link, viewable by anyone: http://warriornation.net/law.php

I hope this cleared things for you; hence being a cabbage and a carrot.

Zaichata

• Agent
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2009, 06:15:03 pm »

LOL @ WNx site

'the Law', written with a capital letter as if it were something having authority ...
and then 'Minor exceptions to some games may occur under the determination and advisement of the Pentagon.'
so they actually call their leading board the Pentagon? lfmao... rpg kids gone wild

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2009, 04:05:11 am »

Try not to bump year old threads, people. :P
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up