GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 02:02:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chemtrails and more  (Read 5251 times)

EduCatOR

• The OG
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • EduCatOR has no influence.
    • The Gravel Pit
Chemtrails and more
« on: March 31, 2008, 07:16:16 pm »

Well, I have recently come into quite a bit of information that I didn't quite know was even out there. I have seen these for years now, but never thought another thing about it until I started doing a bit of research on the subject. Basically, in a nutshell...someone has aircraft constantly leaving ion clouds in the very last layer of our atmosphere. The planes usually come in the morning, completely turning the sky to gray by the end of the day. They make patterns in the sky, sometimes letters, but most of the time just plain grids. The chemicals that they are spraying have been confirmed to have numerous heavy metals in them as well as full on diseases. There has been epidemic disease lately, and breathing related death has went from number 8 to pretty much number 3 in recent years. It's all over the US, and I have also read eyewitness reports of this happening in European, Australian, and Asian lands as well. This is about as vague as you can make the subject, as I would love to report everything I have learned...sadly there is just too much crazy, shady stuff going on to list it all.

I have also looked into the 10th planet, Nibiru or planet-x, and lots of scientists agree that every 3600 years the planet passes between us and the sun, causing complete chaos during that time frame. (Once the planet passes us, earth's poles re-align. This is said to be in order of a 90* rotation within 1 hour. I can only let your imagination fill in the rest about what might happen if the earth rotates 90 degrees in one hour.) Seems the next time this is supposed to happen is in 2012. The red planet should be visible to everyone by the end of 2009. Last month a record chunk of ice broke broke from antarctic iceshelf, and now scientists are saying that all will be melted by 2012. (notice that date, again...)

Has anyone else done any kind of research on this subject? It's pretty scary, IMO....and I have no idea anymore what the future may hold for us. The sumerians, the oldest civilization on earth, describe these events in great detail on some of the first ever written recordings. Some people even think that planet-x has our "creators" on it, and that we will finally meet again. I can't necessarily say that I believe that part of the story...but I really can't take anything that the authorities say as truth anymore. Like I said, it's pretty scary...and it does make me pretty paranoid.

Another thing you can do some research on if you decide to look into the topic is HAARP. Able to rip holes in the atmosphere, control weather, and even possibly having the ability to make people feel emotions. (everything has a frequency. they take that frequency, copy it, and broadcast it back out. Things like anger, happyness, love....they all have a frequency)

I decided to come here because there are lots of intelligent people here who might have some good opinions on the subject.

Take care, everyone.

Edu

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
Re: Chemtrails and more
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 09:15:09 pm »

Well, I'm the first one...

The part with the Magnet field I know.

It's not that dramatic as you tell it. not the earth will rotate, just the magnet field, North will be south and vice verse.
Your compass will lead you to the south instead to the north, and i Think we will get some dramatic weather changes, but the planet will survive.

The first one seems to me more dangerous, cause every living being is influenced by it.

Yea, and the government will never tell you the whole true, just as much as needed to keep you under control.
And most of the people even don't wanna know the true, just live their live and don't think about such things.
In the streets, there are some men beating another one, people go by and looking away as if they don't see what's going on. They say it's not their problem.

EduCatOR

• The OG
  • Secret Agent
    • The Gravel Pit
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 10:40:42 pm »

Yea, it sucks because I just don't see humanity coming together to put a stop to any of this....

As far as the magnetic pole shift...I would assume anything bound to the poles (aka Earth), would move with them. I would say that the poles would just switch if this event was instantaneous, but I can't help but think that everything will shift with the poles accordingly.

Last friday we had beautiful weather. Blue sky, some clouds...but more or less very very nice weather. Saturday morning my friend had to pickup another one of our friends at the airport. (O'Hare) On his way there he called me @ 8am and said that there were lots of jets and they were doing a lot of heavy spraying. By the end of the day, there was no blue left in the sky...and for the past few days we have had rain all day long. Tomorrow some areas are expected to flood. I can almost guarantee that we would have had nice weather if it wasn't for the damn jets spraying us with toxic crap. (Seeding ion cumulus clouds)

I've also read a lot of first hand accounts where people have seen the "angel hair" or spider web like filaments floating down from the sky after the spraying. These filaments were tested and supposedly contained many nasty germs and what not. I haven't seen the spider webs yet...but then again I really havent payed attention.

HAARP in alaska looks crazy enough...but the one in south america just looks ridiculous. Notice the seeded clouds near the radio. This is a really scary place, IMO...and I will be downloading this video fairly soon. This may be the only view we ever get to see of something like this...

I really advise to watch the video and see what these students are seeing. I'm surprised they were even allowed to bring a camera with on their "field trip"?

EduCatOR

• The OG
  • Secret Agent
    • The Gravel Pit
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 10:47:30 pm »

And actually...if there's anyone that can translate the gist of what the professor in the video is saying...that would be sweetness. Id really like to find out what he says about this device.

MasterChief2829

• Agent
  • MasterChief2829 has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 03:05:11 am »

Yea, it sucks because I just don't see humanity coming together to put a stop to any of this....

As far as the magnetic pole shift...I would assume anything bound to the poles (aka Earth), would move with them. I would say that the poles would just switch if this event was instantaneous, but I can't help but think that everything will shift with the poles accordingly.

Last friday we had beautiful weather. Blue sky, some clouds...but more or less very very nice weather. Saturday morning my friend had to pickup another one of our friends at the airport. (O'Hare) On his way there he called me @ 8am and said that there were lots of jets and they were doing a lot of heavy spraying. By the end of the day, there was no blue left in the sky...and for the past few days we have had rain all day long. Tomorrow some areas are expected to flood. I can almost guarantee that we would have had nice weather if it wasn't for the damn jets spraying us with toxic crap. (Seeding ion cumulus clouds)

I've also read a lot of first hand accounts where people have seen the "angel hair" or spider web like filaments floating down from the sky after the spraying. These filaments were tested and supposedly contained many nasty germs and what not. I haven't seen the spider webs yet...but then again I really havent payed attention.

HAARP in alaska looks crazy enough...but the one in south america just looks ridiculous. Notice the seeded clouds near the radio. This is a really scary place, IMO...and I will be downloading this video fairly soon. This may be the only view we ever get to see of something like this...

I really advise to watch the video and see what these students are seeing. I'm surprised they were even allowed to bring a camera with on their "field trip"?

Interesting, that's in Chicago right? I live within a few blocks of Mitchell International Airport (near Milwaukee), I haven't really payed attention to things like this but I'll report back if I see anything.

EduCatOR

• The OG
  • Secret Agent
    • The Gravel Pit
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 07:46:06 pm »

Yea I live near Chicago...but this is a global operation
Pages: [1]   Go Up