• Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alec??  (Read 8236 times)

xpatrick

Alec??
« on: February 16, 2009, 08:30:55 am »

Anyhow would 006 be added in the coming releases?

Sean Bean's my fav after Brosnan and I think it'd be sweet with the character in the game!  ;D

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Alec??
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 08:39:24 am »

Hopefully he'll be spotted in B4.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 01:21:17 pm by major »
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

X-tra

• -
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • X-tra is looked down upon.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 12:29:46 pm »

This is only a matter of time. ;-)
Just in case, I'm French. So if you see that some of my sentences dosen't make any sens, you know why. But hey, who care anyway ?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 12:56:42 pm »

Anyhow would 006 be added in the coming releases?

Sean Bean's my fav after Brosnan and I think it'd be sweet with the character in the game!  ;D

Yeah, we definitely need more classic charakters like Alec 006, Natalya or Xenia.
You see, Valentin is a fat pig, Mishkin is a strange russian guy and Boris some crazy bastard. I´m sure, only Trevelyan could save my life  ;D
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 01:10:25 pm »

Natalya and Xenia would save my life.  ;)

I never played with Trevelyan/006 in the old days. I left that for my friends.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 01:12:39 pm »

alec will be in beta 4, which is being hinted at summer. You guys will love him. PR on him well before release expect it

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 01:21:09 pm »

BTW Wake, is Trevelyan the only major character slated for release with Beta 4? If you can't give that info, I understand.

Sergeant Kelly

• Deus Ex Fan.
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.Sergeant Kelly is working their way up.
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 02:00:30 pm »

I'm sure Janus will accompany Trevelyan when he gets released.

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 02:11:58 pm »

I'm sure Janus will accompany Trevelyan when he gets released.

Are you really sure? hehe ;D

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 03:01:34 pm »

To find that out, i guess you will have to wait ;)

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 03:09:39 pm »

To find that out, i guess you will have to wait ;)

I will, I will.

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 10:20:00 pm »

I've already finished Janus, and 006 is in the works, Alec's head is done also. currently I'm jamming on his low poly body and trying to flesh out a design that will fit.

I'm pulling from a lot of places like RE4 with Leon's pants and from Punisher Warzone for some of the shapes of the flack jacket. and swat teams for some of the small pouches.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 12:01:40 am »

I've already finished Janus, and 006 is in the works, Alec's head is done also. currently I'm jamming on his low poly body and trying to flesh out a design that will fit.

I'm pulling from a lot of places like RE4 with Leon's pants and from Punisher Warzone for some of the shapes of the flack jacket. and swat teams for some of the small pouches.

Yeah, that sounds great ! I can´t wait to play this marvellous character. Thank you very very much
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz
Pages: [1]   Go Up