GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:38:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Trent's Bio and Reflection  (Read 45869 times)

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: Trent's Bio and Reflection
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2011, 10:16:17 pm »

Doesn't Killing Floor run on one of the UT engines?

It runs on the UT 2004 engine, so it's fairly old. But GES on UE3 would be a massive step up from the now fairly ancient Source engine. Plus then we could break off from being Steam dependent (a pro or con)
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2012, 01:34:20 am »

I got a job at a new club that just opened this weekend. This guys are high rollers; they spent $200,000 on their lighting system. Guess who's in charge of it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/XdI-htZ6IIk

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2012, 06:41:26 am »

I couldn't work in a place like that.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2012, 07:53:41 am »

I think its great. My job consists of listening to music and giving people seizures. All under the table too...

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2012, 05:19:44 pm »

All under the table too...

Can't complain there. I miss those days when I was too young to get a check, and they were forced to pay me under the table. Now I get paid by checks, and I'll end up having to pay the government money, like last year. Being a server, and getting paid $2.13/hr SUCKS -_- Glad you got the job though, I'm sure there are a lot of people who would kill to be in your shoes.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2012, 08:24:54 am »

You guys remember the thanksgiving post I made about discovering my body wasn't quite right, and that I just sort of popped everything into their proper places? Here's my condition:

http://www.ihealthdirectory.com/scapulothoracic-bursitis/

I'm 99% sure the original displacement was caused by a kid jumping on my head while we were playing tag. Even though I was only around 5 I remember the terrifying cracks my body made. Oddly, nothing hurt.

Twenty years later I see it. Pfft.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2012, 01:56:16 pm »

Man, my roommate took such a loud shit last night that the neighbor's dog started whimpering.

I should add that she is a small japanese girl.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:04:54 pm by basstronix »

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2012, 05:54:14 pm »

Man, my roommate took such a loud shit last night that the neighbor's dog started whimpering.

I should add that she is a small japanese girl.
So many crude and contradictory thoughts running through my mind because of this.
This almost falls into 'pics or shens' territory. Almost
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:56:53 pm by Gabbo »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2012, 11:51:48 pm »

Hey at least your roommate didn't steal all your shit and money! ;) Be happy it was a pleasant, shit :P

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2012, 09:04:49 pm »

Dude, you deserve to feel awesome because you are awesome!

And if you feel bad after non-existant rave parties that you never had, take vitamin C and antioxidants before, during and after.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2012, 01:23:55 pm »

I've been talking about writing a script for a film about the underground. In preparation for it (and perhaps as a motivating factor) I'm thinking about starting up another regular blog. Tales from the Underground. Basically it's going to be a collection of stories that depict the unique relationships that form in a party scene where anything goes.

Many of these stories will not be for the faint of heart. I will be sharing stories based on real events covering themes such as drug abuse, depression, and even murder.

These stories, however, do not involve myself; rather, those that I've chosen to associate with.

I may very well be on my way to being a rockstar, and it's been a hell of a ride thus far.

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2012, 10:17:43 am »

I got an incredible offer tonight; to become part of a crew touring the world. I don't want to reveal too much prematurely, but this could be my break.

I'm thinking about streaming my downtempo DJ sessions when we have our happy hour every wednesday/thursday. I'm going to focus on producing downtempo rather than techno for now... probably not a bad thing, considering this mod could use some more awesome music right?  8)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:07:28 pm by basstronix »

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2012, 12:52:12 pm »

yes, I don't like techno anyway!
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2012, 05:32:26 am »

I'm DJing for an official Playboy party tonight :P

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2012, 02:53:10 pm »

ZOMG, pics!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up